Anovos EE-3 Blaster Pre-order

Saw this on FB a little while ago. Looks pretty good! It's still missing a few little features that are visible on the Hero but for a complete ROTJ EE-3 kit that's true to size it's gonna be hard to beat at that price! May even get one so I can stop beating the hell out of my personal build bringing it to cons. I'm curious if they got the split track on the bottom or not since most people seem to miss that

Last edited:
Pass.

I can’t remember but I believe in front of the hammer it’s all filled in on the actual blaster. This has some weird spring showing. Small detail but a detail none the less.

Saw this on FB a little while ago. Looks pretty good! It's still missing a few little features that are visible on the Hero but for a complete ROTJ EE-3 kit that's true to size it's gonna be hard to beat at that price! May even get one so I can stop beating the hell out of my personal build bringing it to cons. I'm curious if they got the split track on the bottom or not since most people seem to miss that
Would you actually order something from them again?

If it has the hero serial numbers and stampings on it, yes and Id probably order two of the kits. It only has a few minor things incorrect with it in terms of hyper accuracy and Ive since been informed that the Hexagon shape that is missing at the back of the tube section in these photos should be on the final production kit. I’d use one to replace the resin Sidewinder Webley base currently on my personal ROTJ found parts build, and the second kit Id use to bring to cons with my 1313 or whatever else so as to no longer damage my found parts one which is what I currently use, and finally give that thing a screen acutate paintjob like It deserves.
That said... until a certain Jetpack kit actually arrives on my doorstep, I most certainly will not be preordering anything further from Anovos, and while I would like to say I absolutely would if it were listed In Stock, these recent stories telling of 30+ days to actually ship an “In Stock” item are very concerning

I knew about Anovos’s somewhat tendency for delay on estimated delivery times when I ordered. I knew there was a certain level of risk that i may not actually get the kit for upwards of a year. Summer 2018 was a very aggressive timeline even in my mind. So I cant pretend to be shocked or burned in any way, though the total silence and non stop pre-order stuff is beginning to worry me. My only real major issue with Anovos is simply their total lack of transparency and communication with customers on the current situation and the cencoring of comments on their social media, the majority of which are by people who simply just want to know what is going on.
Its garbage buisiness practices by any standard and its kinda disappointing that they often arent held to the same standards as our forum sellers would be. I really do want Anovos to succeed. I was never much a fan of eFX due to their even worse buisuness practices and when Anovos came along shortly after I very much thought “Finally! A company run by fans who love this stuff as much as we do. Who know what fans want and the level of detail they crave for, and understand their frustration with businesses with horrible customer service, and who wont make those same mistakes”
Fast forward to today and... well... :confused:

Last edited:
If they produce my current order I'd consider them again were they to produce something else that interested me. That seems unlikely. I too was well aware of their awful reputation before I ordered so I'm not terribly fussed but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be laughed at for their own stupid dates. The email I received certainly made me laugh:

"we are on schedule to now ship during this Fall season September 22 - December 21"

The whole point is that you're not on schedule. Twice.

Top mark's for trying to put a positive slant on it but claiming to be on any kind of schedule after the second delay is pretty funny. That guy should go into politics. Whilst it is mildly annoying it's too first world problems for me to get terribly upset over the delay of my toy jetpack. Imagine trying to tell the folks of downtown Aleppo about that burning issue; they'd be deeply, deeply sympathetic.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back