Anovos Class Action Lawsuit

Sevan

New Hunter
Hello everyone.

I'm new here. Trying to spread word about something some of you might already be a part of. My friend Matthew Lanclos from Twitter began the process of forming a group to go after Anovos. We have a lawyer and quite a few people who have either never received their items ordered (like myself) or received poor quality products. We still have time to gather more troops for the cause, so here's the information if you would like to be part of this.

From twitter:

--------------------

Matthew Lanclos

@MILEHIGHMAHOO
·
Jun 3

Hey #Twitterverse. If you have not received your items from
@Anovos
#Anovos and would like to participate in a possible #classaction #classactionlawsuit against them please email me at anovosclassaction@icloud.com with the subject "Questionnaire Form Request". #fraud #ponzischeme

------------------

The questionnaire form is fairly simple. It's information about what you ordered, when, if you've contacted the company, and how the lawyer can reach you. I will keep my account active here if you want to talk privately or respond to the thread as I'll check in to answer what I can. We had a conference call this afternoon with the lawyer. This currently is for all USA buyers, but the lawyer still wants to hear from international folks too.

It's time to take a stand against companies that defraud people.

Thx for reading.

Sevan

Hello everyone.

I'm new here. Trying to spread word about something some of you might already be a part of. My friend Matthew Lanclos from Twitter began the process of forming a group to go after Anovos. We have a lawyer and quite a few people who have either never received their items ordered (like myself) or received poor quality products. We still have time to gather more troops for the cause, so here's the information if you would like to be part of this.

From twitter:

--------------------

Matthew Lanclos

@MILEHIGHMAHOO
·
Jun 3

Hey #Twitterverse. If you have not received your items from
@Anovos
#Anovos and would like to participate in a possible #classaction #classactionlawsuit against them please email me at anovosclassaction@icloud.com with the subject "Questionnaire Form Request". #fraud #ponzischeme

------------------

The questionnaire form is fairly simple. It's information about what you ordered, when, if you've contacted the company, and how the lawyer can reach you. I will keep my account active here if you want to talk privately or respond to the thread as I'll check in to answer what I can. We had a conference call this afternoon with the lawyer. This currently is for all USA buyers, but the lawyer still wants to hear from international folks too.

It's time to take a stand against companies that defraud people.

Thx for reading.

Sevan
Email sent

This might be the same person I already contacted. Anyway, I have every piece of documentation concerning the fraud they committed to me.

This might be the same person I already contacted, the same email. Anyway, I have every piece of documentation concerning the fraud they committed to me. I'm hunting for justice if I can find it. WI address. they got $713.91 of my money and gave me nothing

Anovos web archive refund police
ALL SALES ARE FINAL - No refunds.

However, if a pre-ordered product becomes unavailable following a transaction or if technical problems prevent delivery and it has not shipped yet, the customer is eligible for an in-store credit or a Digital Gift Card. Only funds that have been paid towards the original pre-order item(s) will be given in the form of in-store credit or a Digital Gift Card. Certain fees are not included and will not be credited.

CONTACTING ANOVOS
If there are any questions regarding this policy you may contact us using the information below.

c/o ANOVOS
1197 East Los Angeles Ave
Suite C301
Simi Valley, CA 93065

support@anovos.com

Phone: 321-373-7787 (U.S.A)

Solider
Wow!
Well done! Time to queue up…..

D0081973-ACCE-4A0F-808C-5F2CF9E9F71E.jpeg

I’m not familiar with Anovos. They musta had decent wares, for so many to want their stuff. Musta been before my time. I got into this crazy little world of Fett Cosplay in November of 2019. He musta pulled a FettPride, eh? Takin’ that hard earned money and ghostin’ folks……not cool.

Glad you got yer money back! I hate hearing of folks getting ripped off. :mad: Did you get anything extra for your trouble (Pain and Suffering), or just the exact amount you spent with Anovos?

sutt_hero_rotj
Did you get reimbursed too?

-Iron

Last edited:
Solider
Wow!

View attachment 220813

I’m not familiar with Anovos. They musta had decent wares, for so many to want their stuff. Musta been before my time. I got into this crazy little world of Fett Cosplay in November of 2019. He musta pulled a FettPride, eh? Takin’ that hard earned money and ghostin’ folks……not cool.

Glad you got yer money back! I hate hearing of folks getting ripped off. :mad: Did you get anything extra for your trouble (Pain and Suffering), or just the exact amount you spent with Anovos?

sutt_hero_rotj

-Iron
Yes, all costs involved were added into the judgment.

Solider
Wow!

View attachment 220813

sutt_hero_rotj

-Iron
Nada ! I haven’t seen s@$T, those MFers need to pay ! I’m so pissed like so many others.

Nada ! I haven’t seen s@$T, those MFers need to pay !
sutt_hero_rotj
Yeah they DO.....Thievin' Crooks! I looked into em' a little, but it looked like Anovos fell apart as a company with key employees leaving. And now, newly formed as "Denuo Novo". Sorry, but even this new company wouldn't be getting my hard earned dollar. I'm guessing many others wouldn't be putting their trust in them either. Call it "guilt by association". The Ghost Incident, seems to have left a bad taste in the mouths of many.

The Ghost Incident, seems to have left a bad taste in the mouths of many.
Can you explain this "Ghost Incident" a little? I was one of the lucky ones apparently, having received everything I ordered from Anovos over the years, but I also never pre-ordered anything and only ordered smaller, in stock items costing less that $200 a pop.

Rook 3 ,
I'm by no means an expert on this but from the sounds of it. Anovos used to provide, I guess, some good to high quality Star Wars and other pop culture props, used for Cosplay or Display. Evidently they kept taking orders and peoples money and NOT delivering. Sounds like MANY people have lost thousands to this company who apparently couldn't keep up altogether with orders or just simply didn't care. No emails or communication went out to their customers explaining anything - Hence the term "Ghosting".

My understanding is that some customers spent upwards of $4000 aor more and haven't heard a single word. Obviously to many, this hobby is a costly endeavor. But for me, losing out on $4000 or more would have me more than shall we say, slightly annoyed. And really, hats off to those that made a Class Action Law Suit outta this, cause it sounds like they won.

In addition, this Anovos, seems to have risen outta the ashes as a new company called "Denuo Novo". That said.....I don't care what this new company's mission statement is, they shall NOT be getting my money. All I can say is to do your research with some of these companies and vendors. I did, when I knew I was gonna spend about $5k on my ROTJ Fett.

Best,
-Iron

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back