Another mini-gauntlet build with a few changes

Cruzer

Well-Known Hunter
Wanted to share because I was excited about a few changes I made on this build for Jango Fettish.

Things I did differently: installed working push buttons, installed working toggle switches, and eventually double hinged both gauntlets because the velcro kept making me mad tonight. After tonight I will never go back to using velcro...the hinges and pins work like a charm!:love

Enjoy,
Cruzer

DSC06366.JPG

DSC06393.JPG

DSC06398.JPG

DSC06400.JPG

DSC06403.JPG

DSC06405.JPG

DSC06406.JPG

That's very nice. Yeah using hinges is the way to go. Exactly like the real deal. You got that just right.

Great job man!

Wanted to share because I was excited about a few changes I made on this build for Jango Fettish.

Things I did differently: installed working push buttons, installed working toggle switches, and eventually double hinged both gauntlets because the velcro kept making me mad tonight. After tonight I will never go back to using velcro...the hinges and pins work like a charm!:love

Enjoy,
Cruzer

How much for a full size version?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back