General All Boba Fett Voice Lines from Star Wars Battlefront (2015)

HelloDude

New Hunter
Hey guys, first thread, I have all the Boba Fett voice audio from the recent EA Battlefront game (done by Temuera Morrison).

At the time I posted this, the only voice line video available only has the Beta lines-- I have all of em'.

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll make a YouTube video with all of the lines included. I'll even upload the files to dropbox or somethin' with all the files renamed accordingly and assorted.

At some point in time I want to implement a couple of my favorites into some audio set for my Boba, and I'd like to share them with all of you ;)

UPDATE:
Preview, all dialogue included

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8nqbXi8GD1_WXhXSmpYaUxiLW8

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested! I'm looking into getting a soundcard or mp3 device going with a speaker setup. This would be perfect!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A

Alright, so the video is done-- I'll upload it later today. In the meantime, any suggestions as to where I should upload the audio files? My first thought was dropbox, but I know an overflow of server traffic can cause the link to be temporarily disabled.

Wow...I had no clue how many lines there were!! Honestly it's kind of odd, he doesn't sound as much like Fett when you're just listening to the lines themselves

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back