Airborne commando 212th battalion

Skygunbro makes the helmet...but clone troopers .net is the place for them really. You're going to need that helmet clone armor a satchel all kinds of extra bits. For the strapping. I've looked at doing one before.

As Fett4Real said before, try to contact SkyGunBro for the Beehive helmet. The armor is the same as for the other ( movie ) clone troopers but with some additional parts as the Kama, ammo bag, grenades and shotgun shells etc. If you have additional quests about the 212th airborne trooper feel free to ask me ;-) You can also found the WIP of my Airborne Trooper on clone troopers.net!!
Greetings Ralf

One of our members here used to do the parts for it...once and a while. Cant recal his name. Still wanna do one myself....its a really cool suit.

maybe in a few years...I keep putting this one off I had the armor a while back and was making a clone to prepare it for the Airborne. Im thinking the ANOVOS clone should be a nice option for armor here soon...depending on price. But yeh definately need to start with the armor IMO...at the same time look for the greebs, add ons and get on facebook and contact skygunbro...there was 1 other maker but I think I like SGB's lid better....Id have to look again...had the links saved but reformatted that laptop without saving them :/

The other helmet make for the beehive was Hippo. He started to rebuilt his original helmet a while ago but i don`t read anything after that if its still in progress:confused. The other maker for the additional parts is Steelblitz and i can recommend his stuff which is awesome!! I use the parts from him also on my armor.

YUP steelbitz...I had his belt...and was looking at the attachments from him also oh dear what can of worms has been reopened

Yes, i know what you mean :D

here`s what the airborne trooper can look like:

222102.jpg

helmet ( PGHFett now SGB ), armor: OSCS, other parts like belt, sniper plate, some greeblies by Steelblitz , grenades and shotgun shells, strapping, Kama made by me!!
CX4996

About the color, the 501st CRL mentioned Tropical orange for the stripes etc. but Tropical Orange is not longer available. I choose RAL 2003 which is nearly similar to the Tropical Orange. For the Blaster i would recommend the ones from Woodchuck. You will find him also on ct.net:)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back