Advise on purchasing a dented helmet UK

enemyoftheempir

New Hunter
hi guys.. so been lurking on forums looking at all different ways to make, mould or build a ESB Boba Helmet.

Kinda realising that the only way I would ever be happy is if I had one pre-made (even pre-painted), obviously being UK based I'm limited on what's available and otherwise its a import job.

With some searching I have found rspropmasters which will provide me what I need, they also do a kit which is out of stock at the moment (but as I said painting isn't my expert field).

Has anyone purchased one of these or know of a equally/better UK supplier? My only concern in not making one to building one is the fit :p

Im not out to the idea of ordering from the USA, but I'd want it to be flawless as couldn't do with all the returns issues.

I've not bought a BM helmet but I have purchased several other finished parts. Quality is good. I don't know the price of a completed helmet but I would anticipate a year long wait before having it in hand. His standard time frame on finished parts pretty much.

When I contacted RSprops earlier in the year re a kit, they said lead time was approx 6-8 weeks. So a complete I reckon probably a few months at least.

To be safe I wouldn't expect a helmet from any builder in les than 6 months except maybe Ryan (animefan).

My helm is RS and painted by Rob S I believe. Its a good helm and wait time was 4-6 weeks. It fits well
If you want more info lemme know.
IMG_20151214_223731.jpg

I was also looking at the RS page and was disappointed to see the Fett out of stock.
Maybe if we both asked for it they may do a run of them...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back