A List of Helmet Vendors

TejasBoba

New Hunter
So I'm pretty new here, and I'm trying to get a grasp on where all/who all makes Boba helmets? I've seen Bobamaker, but I'm not sure who else? Where do I look?

I’d order an EFX helmet that has lineage/screen accurate and just repaint that.

Helmet kits go for 300~ and the efx helmet is like 400$.

FettPride
AnimeFan
Artakha
RS propmasters
They all sell helmet kits.

But again, I recommend going to efx route.
Bobamaker’s helmets are amazing and are beautifully constructed and I recommend his helmets.

Do you know what style helmet you are going for FHP2, GMH, etc? It's pretty much size of helmet proportion to your build/body type, from what I can understand.
[I didn't even know different types existed until I started looking into that part of my build].

Then you may want to look for a builder that can construct the size/type of helmet that will fit you best.

I found these threads pretty useful.

Do you know what style helmet you are going for FHP2, GMH, etc? It's pretty much size of helmet proportion to your build/body type, from what I can understand.
[I didn't even know different types existed until I started looking into that part of my build].

Then you may want to look for a builder that can construct the size/type of helmet that will fit you best.

I found these threads pretty useful.
Sorry. Had no clue there were different types. And I have no idea what these acronyms mean. FPH2, GMH, PP3 and whatnot.

Fettpride helmet 2=FPH2.
Grant McCune helmet=GMH

Again, I recommend just going with the EFX helmet. Should be shipping out this month.

TejasBoba No need to be sorry. All here to learn and share.

PP = Pre Production

I just came across these threads for Kits....

TejasBoba No need to be sorry. All here to learn and share.

PP = Pre Production

I just came across these threads for Kits....
Awesome! Thanks for the links!

Which boba fett you would like to build is a major factor...... Empire strikes back (ESB) or Return of the Jedi (ROTJ)?

Wasted Fett (WF) does the FPH2 (Fettpride helmet2) in both ESB and ROTJ
Skyfire does the Grant McCune helmet (GMH) which is technically a PreProduction version helmet, but can be used as ESB or ROTJ. This helmet is a slightly smaller helmet so if your under 5'7" this may be a good choice.
Animefan (AF) does "universal" helmet kits, meaning they arent ESB or ROTJ specific. He also does the FPH2 ESB. His verison of the FPH2 has the circuit board cast into the rear keyslots. He also does dentless universal ones that can be used for a custom.
Bobamaker (BM)makes an ESB and ROTJ
RS props (RS) does helmets, i think they are "universal" as well, but you can ask them of course.

Bobamaker and RS props are overseas, the rest listed here are in the US.

As far as i know all of these makers make gelcoat/fiberglass helmets like the screen used.

Im sure there are other makers but these are the main ones i can think of off hand that are known to make high quality stuff.

Last edited:
Animefan makes fettpride helmets including the FPH2 ESB and ROTJ, he also offer the GMH,.

Toeleven makes a nice ESB helmet

MinuteFett makes the ROTJ variant at this time, I have heard he will be offering an ESB version soon.

I'll add my name to the mix. I make the FPH its larger than the FPH2 or GMN for ex. and would fit someone well who couldn't fit into those. Newer maker, but I've got a few of them out so far. Here's a painted example.

0PuHwvil.jpg

OWz8a1pl.jpg

I'll add my name to the mix. I make the FPH its larger than the FPH2 or GMN for ex. and would fit someone well who couldn't fit into those. Newer maker, but I've got a few of them out so far. Here's a painted example.
Shenphong,
That's a beautiful helmet. Do you have a way to message you? I'd like to ask you some questions about it.

TejasBoba To privately speak with someone: move your cursor over Shenphong's name in his above post. Then select "Start Conversation". Or go tot he top right of your screen and select the envelope and select "Start new conversation". Then type in "Shenphong".
Hope this helps.

TejasBoba To privately speak with someone: move your cursor over Shenphong's name in his above post. Then select "Start Conversation". Or go tot he top right of your screen and select the envelope and select "Start new conversation". Then type in "Shenphong".
Hope this helps.
Yes. Thank you. Very new to forums, obviously.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back