7CS (Darth Voorhees) UPDATES 2020

Darth Voorhees

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
Fresh update thread for 2020!

Its very odd typing "2020" as the year. lol

So... I currently have about 18 Fett jetpack kits on my list. I am getting about 1-2 out a week right now as i have another project i am doing as well. Im hoping to be able to get 4 out a week once i finish up the other project.

Shipping tomorrow will be Brandon Owens' kit, Early next week Malc's kit.

I still have stock of the chincups, which cam be ordered through the preferred vendors section.

I have been quietly taking orders for "the mandalorian" jetpack kit, which should start shipping in mid to late spring. I am limiting those to 10 orders. I currently have 3. They are based on my current pack but downsized a little bit and of course with "the mandalorian" configuration.

Im currently messing about making the helmet from "The Mandalorian" as well. Doing it mostly the old fashioned way. Based on my old Fett helmet, which was MR based, but made more narrow, and resculpted for the correct shape. Not sure when that will be done though as the jetpacks are priority right now.

Thats it for now!

Last edited:
Hey Lou 2020 is definitely odd I agree! Might be interested in a Mando Helmet from you down the road, for my collection. I’ll keep an eye out best of luck to ya in the new year!

Ok folks.. more updates!

Next 2 jetpack kits to go out will be Xwingace77 and D Woelfel. Xwing ace should be shipping Wednesday, and D Woelfel Friday (MAYBE Monday)

Hey all, as some of you are aware, the wife and I separated again a while back. We are finalizing the divorce soon. It’s amicable so there isn’t much stress from that. It’s not a “ happy” moment, but I’m ready to start the next chapter in my life. I have already met an amazing woman who is helping me a lot through this and she probably doesn’t even know it

I am telling you all this because my priority is to move out of the house. I can continue to use the shop for now, and after I move but will ultimately have to find a shop space to rent.

So my main priority next week is to get the vacuum forming table finished. That will help me bring in the cash flow I need to get an apartment and move out. So it’s TOP priority. This will cause a slight delay with most items but I am trying to do my best to get as much out as I can, as quickly as i can. I only have 5 complete jetpacks in total to complete and a few jetpack kits. Commissioned complete jetpacks will no longer be available after the short list is full that i recently posted. Once I’m down a little bit with the workload, I may run another jetpack kit sale. After that I’m going to try and focus Mainly on the vac formed parts until I move. But don’t worry I will still do the fiberglass packs, completes will be done ahead of time and then offered for sale, and some of the vac formed things I want to offer will be fett related. So don’t worry, I’m not leaving the fett heads! Lol
Again bare with me in this somewhat difficult time, you will all get your orders, albeit possibly a little later than originally quoted.

i will have 2- 3 more JP kits going out the week of the 16th.
Thank you for understanding
-Lou
7CS Props

Ok folks I am halting all shipping for 2 or 3 weeks due to the corona virus. The virus lives a long time on cardboard and people in my area have tested positive for it. So rather than shop any of you a virus, I’m going to hold Off shipping until this dies down a bit.

that said I will still be working on stuff just not shipping. So I’ll probably have a bunch of stuff go out all at once. Stay healthy hunters!

Ok folks this COVID-19 has gotten way more serious in the last week. We are on almost a full self quarantine here.

I have supplies on hand and will keep casting kits until I run out of supplies whilst working on getting the vac table done as well. I’m doing it on my own right now for everyone’s safety. After that, if we are still on lock down I will just continue to focus on getting the vac table done as I have about 98% of what I need already here.

I still do need to move but obviously everything is kind of in limbo right now. I am hoping I can keep going with this after this all blows over. Fingers crossed. At any rate, I’m doing the best I can albeit I’m a little slower than normal. Stay safe my friends!

Ok folks i have 6 jetpack main bodies/backs cast. This means the backs are not attached as of yet. Rocket parts, thrusters, and resin parts still need to be cast. I have 8 more to cast for the jetpack kits for the sale. i also believe i have 2 more from outside orders and that it is for kits. So 10 total left.

Im going to try and cast 1 a day for the next couple of weeks (skipping a day here and there to help the family) so that i have all the main bodies/backs cast. Then i will spend the following week doing all the rocket parts, thrusters and resin parts. Im hoping to have these all shipped out by the end of April. Obviously this is as long as we dont get completely shut down due to the COVID-19 Pandemic so the timeline is loose. the first 6 are for:

Jb Dubz, Caleb, WK Wong, Joe F, Matt B, and Damian W.

As far as completes im working on the backlogged 3 for Bob K, Paul G and Erik G and then have 6 for summer shipping that will hopefully remain on that time line.

3 scout pistols also need to be done and that is everything.

I am doing my best to keep going during all of this, and also need to finish the vac table. I Do seem to have a cold but as far as i can tell thus far, it is just that. No fever, and i feel fine other than post nasal drip and some coughing from that. But i am keeping an eye on myself!

Thats it for now, i will try and update again soon!

Stay safe everyone!
-Lou
7CS Props

It has occurred to me that many of you may not realize I am in NY where the number of cases of COVID-19 are highest in the country. I have put some precautions in place to hopefully keep everyone safe.

Shipping is (still)on hold at the moment, but that may change as I am hearing the virus can’t survive the shipping process. But don’t really know how factual that info is.

In a a couple of weeks I will re evaluate and assuming USPS and UPS are still operating, I will message folks to see if they want me to ship or hold off. The last thing I wanna do is be a part of getting you or your family sick.

The most important thing right now is everyone’s safety and health!

Yeah, latest data is cardboard at ~24 hours, hard-surface plastic and metal up to 3 days. USPS domestic is usually 1 day of processing and 2-3 days of shipping, so that kinda-sorta makes the threat from the shipper minimal (I've still been decontaminating my own helmets just to make extra sure, but if I lived in a high-risk location I'd probably halt altogether too). The bigger risk is external packaging contamination from mail system handling imo, the 24 hour cardboard, so good for sellers to be advising people to let packages sit for a day or two right now. There's some anecdotal scary stories coming from sorting facility workers I've been seeing around.

But yeah, being symptomatic of anything though you're probably doing the very right thing by delaying, even if it's not corona it could still be bad to give people any other flu, which may have different surface lifetimes or whatever. You're a good seller.

Yea I’m just trying to be proactive I should start shipping again within the next 2 weeks.

right now I am not at home and am at my girls house for 2 weeks. She’s completely alone so I wanted to help her keep her sanity ( we were both quarantined for 2 weeks prior to her picking me up , and she will drop me off) so I am currently not working.

once I’m back home I will start working again and probably start shipping not long after.

Ok folks I am back home. I have a couple of smaller odds n ends to take care of like 3 scout pistols, and a set of finished thrusters that I will try and get done this week.

next week I am jumping into the jetpack kits again. I will finish up the 6 that are half complete and then start shipping them. I will then start the remainder of the kits which I believe is 8.

while doing these jetpack kits I will be doing the first run of ESB fett helmets under the 7CS Name. I will do runs of 6-8 kits. I am doing this to keep some sort of cash flow as this is my only income and funds are getting very very low.

once those jetpack kits are done I will finish the 3 completes that are backlogged.

After those 3 completes I will start on the 6 completes that are scheduled for summer delivery. I am definitely behind but will do my best to get these out this summer as scheduled

As far as jetpacks go, I am no longer taking orders for them for kits or completes until the current jetpack orders are filled.

thank you all for your continued support in these odd and difficult times! Stay safe!
- Lou

Quick update, 6 jetpack kit will be shipping all during next week. These are for Jb Dubz, Damian, Caleb, WKwong, Joe, and Matt. I will ship one a day (2 one day) and have em all out by weeks end. I will then start on the final 8 jetpack kits while prepping to make a new mold on my Newly tweaked ESB helmet which will be offered shortly.

I also wanted to say that I suffer from anxiety and depression at times.. mostly situational. It usually doesn’t affect me too much,but it has been affecting my ability to work at times while this pandemic/ lockdown is going on. So please be patient as I try and get all your orders filled and also try and get some other things going ( ESB helmet) to keep food on my table.

Thanks, and everyone stay safe!
-Lou

Quick update, 6 jetpack kit will be shipping all during next week. These are for Jb Dubz, Damian, Caleb, WKwong, Joe, and Matt. I will ship one a day (2 one day) and have em all out by weeks end. I will then start on the final 8 jetpack kits while prepping to make a new mold on my Newly tweaked ESB helmet which will be offered shortly.

I also wanted to say that I suffer from anxiety and depression at times.. mostly situational. It usually doesn’t affect me too much,but it has been affecting my ability to work at times while this pandemic/ lockdown is going on. So please be patient as I try and get all your orders filled and also try and get some other things going ( ESB helmet) to keep food on my table.

Thanks, and everyone stay safe!
-Lou

Just something I would like clarified - are you doing orders in the order you received them?
I paid back in august last year, with an estimated completion for february this year (that was before Corona ofc).
You mentioned 3 backlogged ones on april 15 and I assume one of those three is mine...?

Yes sir you are correct. It is already cast aside from the thrusters. So it’s already started. (all three are) I’m just trying to get the kits out of the way because obviously they take less time. Should only be a week or 2 to get the kits all done then I’m going right to those 3, one of which is yours. Once I start painting yours should only be about a week since it’s a jango kamino pack so it doesn’t have the damage like the ROTJ does.

Quick general update ...

I am currently working on the complete jetpacks for Bob P, Paul G,and Erik G. These were the final ones that were backlogged from last year. I’m hoping to have these done by early July. I have a lot on my plate and I’m trying to keep everything moving forward while I also catch up.

I am also now on the final 8 jetpack kits, most from my sale the end of last year. I’m getting out 1-2 a week minimum. And hope to have them all done this month through MAYBE early July.

Molds for the 7CS ESB Fett helmet have Been started and I should be casting them and shipping kits this month.

I have a set of thrusters cast for Erik that need paint and I want to have out in the next week or so.

The biker scout blaster run is open, I will be ordering supplies once I get another one or two orders and those will start shipping sometime in July.

Then there are the final 6 finished/ complete jetpacks that are scheduled for summer... those will be started probably in July and I hope to have them done within August.

Whilst all of this is going on, im also finishing up the vac table as best I can. Some more welding needs to be done that I can’t do, the electrical, and the plumbing and it will be complete. Whenever someone can help with this I stop everything and focus on that for the day or 2 that these folks are available, so that is part of the reason for some delays, but hopefully it will be worth it once this vac table is done! Lol.

Anyway, I believe that is everything on my plate right now. Remember I am a one man show, and I will not rush anything and send out sub par work, so if your waiting on something, have patience, it will be worth the wait!

Thank you all for your support!
-Lou
7CS Props

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back