Boot Spikes HELP!

tk9950

Hunter
So after all of 2 marches in my Boba I have lost one full set of spikes and the spike off one toe. Any suggestions on someone who sells spikes that won't easily break off? Thanks!!!!

So after all of 2 marches in my Boba I have lost one full set of spikes and the spike off one toe. Any suggestions on someone who sells spikes that won't easily break off? Thanks!!!!

Friends my things came from Fenixprops (ebay), I ship you pictures!!!!!!!!! I hope this helps you, they are made of aluminum

DSC04717.JPG

russrep has awesome boot spikes! the spikes themselves are screwed into the brace...havent trooped in them yet, but should be fine...

Loctite is used for screws and fasteners to make sure they don't loosen. There are permanent and non-permanent versions. Don't put too much. It's blue so you can see how much you put on. It doesn't expand or anything. I just used the non-permanent stuff as that's what I had for other projects.

Fenix Props was what I had. The ones I got were welded on not screwed to the braces. Thanks everyone. I will see what russrep has.

I have a set of the Fenix ones and I ended up using loctite on them as well. The first troop saw them move around even after I made sure they were very tight. I even considered getting my mig welder out and putting a small touch weld on the bottom but the loctite has been sweet so far.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back