Jet Pack Questions about the JetPack

Neo Fett

Active Hunter
1. What color is the primary color? Yellow or Orange?
IMG_20160630_142116.jpgIMG_20160713_223448.jpg

2. What is normally used for the caps for the fuel canisters (both top and bottom)? I've read PVC end caps before but I want to make sure.

3. What color is the beacon light?

4. Any other tips or tricks you can recommend.

Thanks!

Well the beacon light should be white. The color I think you're asking about is a yellow, I used Humbrol #154 (Insignia Yellow Matte). My Jetpack was a kit, so I can't speak to your question about the caps :cry. Good luck!

Well the beacon light should be white. The color I think you're asking about is a yellow, I used Humbrol #154 (Insignia Yellow Matte). My Jetpack was a kit, so I can't speak to your question about the caps :cry. Good luck!

Do you happen to know what that is in Valspar or Rustoleum?

I'm also looking for a place I can buy just the missile/rocket. I can't make one myself - tried many times lol

Sorry I'm no help with rattle can conversions, but you should check toolguy301 and/or RafalFett on Shapeways for the rocket part of the jetpack. If I recall correctly one or both of them have jetpack parts available 3D printed there.

I used striping yellow for my yellow parts, I would think the yellow parts of the ROTJ jetpack are the same.

I made my tank caps from paper cardstock from the WOF template patterns on this site, and filled with spray foam. After a lot of paint/filler and sanding they look great.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back