Fett Shoulder/Cod Studs ....11-02-04

Got mine this morning. Excellent, as usual. ;)

Superfast shipping to UK too!

Thanks Jim.

Si

Last edited by a moderator:
SWEET! That was fast, too. Like last time.;) Guess the Postal Service aint that bad after all.:D

I got mine!! THey look great, even better then the first ones which were great.
Bolts1.JPG

Bolts2.JPG

THanks,
Lynn

Ahhhh yeah! got the bolts today! they are absolutely perfect!:D are they a tad bigger this time too? they seem like it, which is good! Thanks a bunch Rodann! You rule my friend, can't wait to go home and attach em:D

Mounted mine last nigh. They look sweet!

I especially like the cod/butt plate ones! They look great, but also make joining the MLC armour parts a cinch!

Fantastic. Cheers again, Jim!

Si

Cool.:D I'm glad everybody's happy with the larger ones. Funny thing is, when I asked last time, everyone said they were fine. Just ONE guy said they were too tall. But not small.;)

They look allot like the keys i am pushing now to write this text. Did they really have computer keyboard in 1978?
Hehehe

FSK_Bekk wrote:

They look allot like the keys i am pussing now to write this text. Did they really have computer keyboard in 1978?
Hehehe

I was wondering, too.;) Some electric typewriters, maybe? I think the key design is still the same.:facepalm

I recieved mine today and just had to install them right away. They look amazing and make my back plate stay onm much better! Pics coming soon :D

Howdy,

Just logged on to TDH and saw this older e-mail. . . .I am in need of replacing a couple shoulder studs I lost at the the last con. I attended. I was wondering if there are still some of these sets available and/or more to come. I am very interested in making a purchase, but before I went into paypal, wanted to make sure it was still viable. Holler back and let me know. Thank you for your time and consideration.

---BH0641
tk0641@yahoo.com

Well, that's three so far. I only had one set left from my last batch, so I may do a small bunch of them, but I can't guarantee I'll have them by the end of the week. Just got in a wreck today- I'm home tonight.

If you're interested, they're $16 shipped.

Paypal: Jbmobs@cs.com

Jim

I'll take anouther set.
Let me know if possible and will paypal asap.
Thanks,
Robert E.

Im in for a set...money has been sent via paypal...thanks

Duh!

Hello,

I saw this and had to respond. Hopefully you are still doing these, cause I just sent you the $16.00 via paypal. I'm so glad there are so many members of TDH that are willing to help the newer members like myself to get things we need for our costumes. Thanks!

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back