Mystery Dent On Right Shoulder

Eli Jinn

Hunter
I feel like I've just discovered something, although I imagine with the watchful eyes in this community, I'm far from the first to point this out. There is a tiny dent on the back of the ESB right shoulder bell. I say that I feel I discovered it because I can find absolutely no pictures of this dent, let alone pictures of this shoulder at all. The only picture I could find of it was this screenshot from the interrogation scene I took.
Screenshot 2022-11-06 141944.png

Like I said, there are zero pictures (that I know of) of the shoulder from this angle; not on the 501st CRL, not on bobamaker.net, not from MinuteFett, not even the high poly/damaged RafalFett models by stryker181 have this little dent! Have I actually discovered this little chip? Somebody please give me proof of this dent being acknowledged by the community before this point!

Sorry , I'm late to this party :)
These black stripes around the yellow damage looks very interesting! Never catch that before!
Is it lark dark or weathered black ? Is it around every dent ?

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back