Fett Shoulder/Cod Studs ....11-02-04

Just picked up a set. Thanks!
Albino.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Rodann wrote:

snake fett wrote:

are this painted or not?

No. They're machined aluminum, the same color as Fett's studs.

In other words, they come as they are, natural ALUMINUM, no paint at all. Just in case to add to the description.

BTW, Jim, your shoulder bolts really rock, this ones are even better than the first ones. Thanks.

Robert

Thanks DV!:D

I also forgot to mention- I don't clean them up after tumbling them. They dry as they are, so they have a little aluminum dust residue left on them, which I like. It's the perfect weathering.
If you like them cleaner, just wash them.

Holy crap, this thread is old!:lol:

I didn't even know it was still here!

Anyway, I did some more Boba Fett/Mandalorian Fett Shoulder and Cod studs, because of numerous requests. If anyone is interested, please PM me.:)

1074186729205_Fett_Studs_Larger_Version.gif

I feel bad because I didn't let you know I received mine last week. Thank You so muxh for putting these together again! I love them and think that they will just make the costume look that much more realistic.
Thanks again!

I'm SOOOO glad you guys like them! (whew!) I tumbled them longer this time, and they got darker than last time. Almost too dark, but weathered like cheap anodizing. No biggie though, if you want them lighter- just sand or scotchbrite them.

Qrest- If you want a set, they're $16 shipped. Paypal or MO. My PPal is jbmobs(at)cs.com. PM me if you need my address.

With an @ instead of the (at).;)

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back