Tackle twill HELP!!

Whoah! Is that what I think it is??? If it is, you've made alot of Fettheads very very happy! :cheers

Say it is so...: (y)

Stay safe,

Tim.

I know I'm way way late, but... is there any way to get some yards of the tackle twill ???

Maybe there are some yards left... or someone wants to part it...

LMK ;)

LET THE EXPERTS REVIEW THIS, BUT I THINK THAT IS IT!!!!!

We have been searching and searching, probably everyone has been searching and searching. It's looks like you do NOT have to buy 25 yards.

*heavenly music*

I hope Skygunbro and Batninja, check this out!!

WOOOO HOOOO

I would like to know the opinion of the experts!!

I ordered 4 yards of Eagle Grey and it only cost $32 (shipping included). I believe the cream or tan would work for an ESB Boba. I'm doing ROTJ. I am absolutely certain this is the same material we have all been looking for. I ordered the uncoated twill - no adhesive backing- so it would be easier to sew. Now, I have to talk to my Mother-in-law...

Astromark,

I just ordered 1 yard of the grey and asked for a swatch of the eagle grey. What we found in LA was close and probably ok, but we were not quite sure if it was good enough. I finally received a swatch from Webster's, so now I know what to look for. I can't wait to receive the fabric from this supplier.

If this is it and everyone can order this at the quantity they need. This will truly be a wonderful thing. So very glad you found this. We searched and searched on the web, with no luck at all, excepting Websters.

We visited a local embroidery shop and they did not have the right twill.

Well, please post when you get it and I will post again when I receive mine.

Thanks for the great find!!

Sorry to bump guys... But have the orders gone out to their customers yet? :confused

From what I think I read earlier in this thread, Skygunbro received the fabric. I am not completely sure if that was the last run. You might want to PM the person that was making the run.

IF we have easier access to this material and it is the correct color, we will be able to make these vests, in the correct material. I don't know that we will be doing a "run" but we will be able to offer these one at a time.

Woo HOO

Here is a pic of the eagle grey. I received my order in 3 days. Of course, they are in Indiana and I am in Minnesota. Enjoy!
TackleTwill.jpg

Does it have a somewhat shiny side? One side is a smooth and the other side is more rough? From your pic, it looks like the rough side. Is the other side shiny?

Yes, it does have definate "sides". This is the shiny side, but digital pics do not do justice. I used to work at a sporting goods store, and this is exactly the same material we used for numbers and letters on jerseys.

It is the same stuff that Websters, Liebe, Stahl's and Dalco sell.

I thought the grey would be too dark, so that's why I went with the eagle grey.

OK I was finally able to log in today been having trouble for almost a week now....
Anyway the tackle twill has been shipped people should start getting it anytime now if some havent gotten it already.thanks

Bueller Bueller everyone should have this by now except maybe the international folks.

Glad you guys found a source..Cause everytime Ive done this something takes forever..and its a pain in the rear.I am going to buy more to have on hand for vest building but I dont think Im going to do this again.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back