Tackle twill HELP!!

Tackle twill is for both the Flack Vest & Neck seal? the jumpsuit 'I think' is made from 100% cotton? guys correct me if I'm wrong? :confused
-Gav-

Tackle twill is for both the Flack Vest & Neck seal? the jumpsuit 'I think' is made from 100% cotton? guys correct me if I'm wrong? :confused
-Gav-

i think the material will be different for the vest and the jumpsuit, but not sure if it's 100% cotton, let the experts give comments.

*my 100th post*

Last edited by a moderator:
I´m in need for one yard of ESB twill for the jumpsuit because mine doesn´t fit.

Am I right here ?

Thanks

Well it didnt fit cause you sent me off measurements...I also have sent material twice to you.... why your not getting it I have no idea.Both times out of my pocket.I dont want to keep sending material and spending money on international shipping if your not getting it.
Dont mean to be abrupt but I have already spent about 30.00 on shipping stuff that doesnt arrive.....its like throwing money away...

Not really fair to expect you to pick up the tab for every 'lost' delivery sky?
Do you have an updates for the Tackle Twill list to show all payments and if they have been shipped buddy? :cheers
Thanks very much for doing this bro, do you think that I'd have enough left over from a vest and neck seal to do my glove patches?

Well it didnt fit cause you sent me off measurements...I also have sent material twice to you.... why your not getting it I have no idea.Both times out of my pocket.I dont want to keep sending material and spending money on international shipping if your not getting it.
Dont mean to be abrupt but I have already spent about 30.00 on shipping stuff that doesnt arrive.....its like throwing money away...

Sorry Jason, it wasn´t my intention to be unfair but lots of my PMs weren´t be answered and I didn´t get any stuff - The rest will follow via PM...

Ok thats it No more lol.....
I have to shut this down now or we will never get this ordered.I will update the paid list. I think everyone has paid and a few new people have paid as well.So consider this run CLOSED.

Ok Folks finally received the last payment today on the tackle twill order. So here is the final list as follows:
1. jf_nilsson 4 yards (shipping to Batninja)
2. TXfett 5 yards
3. al13ns 3 yards (shipping to Batninja)(still owes shipping)
4. Deebo27 6 yards
5. Terminal Fettler & MOJO-FETT 7 yards
6. 99centtaco 3 yards
7. Fett Seven 4 yards
8. Rednave 4 yards
9. Dengar99 3 yards
10. SD68 3 yards

Everyone above has paid via paypal.I have already called in the order.As soon as it arrives Ill divy it up accordingly and ship out.I will try and update as I ship out.-Jason
If anyone is NOT on the above list and should be please email me direct at skygunbrojpw@yahoo.com with your paypal transaction I.D.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back