Tackle twill HELP!!

Hey guys...thx for the ummm "thank yous"... All i did was ask for help and thats what I got!

A big thanks to Skygunbro and my bud Deebo27(I don't have paypal).

And to the rest of you who made the order a go!:cheers, enjoy and post pics of the items you make out of the twill!!

Have we verified that the TwillUSA material is the real deal? I am curious as to the difference between gray and eagle gray. I am itching to place and order.

After looking at swatches sent to me from LadySewForUs, both colors appear darker than the TDH material. The fabric is the same, but the color is off a little.

However, for ESB Fetts, LSFU found a cream color that looks really good!

If you contact Twill USA they can send you color swatches. The grey and eagle grey are a bit too dark. We also have ordered some cream color it looks pretty good. I will try to take pics and post them in the next couple of days.

The fabric is the correct fabric. We will continue to look around for a better grey.

OK, now I have a question of interest..........

If we make an order of 25 yards of the material that SGB ordered earlier, how many people would want a vest? What we are thinking of is $100.00 plus shipping. We buy the tackle twill and sew the vest. If we are going to consider this, it may not be until the begining of the new year. What does everyone think of this idea?

I will not be interested in doing a fabric run, but I may consider investing in fabric, to make some vests.

I will think about it a little while. I have to also ask my friend Carole.

Well, I'm with my other friends here... :(.

I'd need the fabric, (only the fabric), and not a vest... and just because I need the fabric for another SW project (non Boba related), but that I think that uses the same fabric... :$:$:$, so, my only option is to find it as it is... :(.

If anyone want to make another fabric-run... or found the real deal, please, let me know !!!

Well the color I got matches exactly to the stuff bought along time ago when a member here did a run..not sure who it was now.
Why dont you guys just buy it from where I got it from so you dont have to search for it?

Hi Jason,
We were trying to find a place to buy it by the yard. Did you purchase from Webster?
They wanted a 25 yard minimum right? That was our only reason for shopping around.

What was the name of the color at Webster, Silver Grey. I was searching in the threads, so I don't ask something that has already been mentioned, but I could not find it yet.

Benkenove,

Do you need the very same color? If you can vary on the color you can buy the actual tackle twill in smaller amounts at Twill Usa. Check out the website.

I will look into purchasing fabric and keep everyone posted

Well, I'm with my other friends here... :(.

I'd need the fabric, (only the fabric), and not a vest... and just because I need the fabric for another SW project (non Boba related), but that I think that uses the same fabric... :$:$:$, so, my only option is to find it as it is... :(.

If anyone want to make another fabric-run... or found the real deal, please, let me know !!!

Hi,
I need an ESB vest incl. neck-seal, too.´

I would be in for a vest incl. sewing service, please PM me, when one of you is ordering (a little bit difficult from Germany) and I´ll pay immediatly.

Thanks for you help,

Florian

I will try to arrange something, but it may not be until January. I know that is a looonnnnng time, but I cannot commit to anything else right now.

Sorry!!

I have some tackle twill in my possesion right now.
I have the Eagle Grey and the Cream purchased from Twill USA.
If you may be interested in buying some from me, you can check out the color samples on their website.

I have a little to spare right now.

LMK

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back