what are you afraid of?

I know the feeling somewhat. I'm a cancer survivor (I had malignant tumors on my spine removed in three separate surgeries) and later on in life I went to work at a warehouse. Due to all of the heavy lifting involved with working there, it aggravated the scar tissue around my spine and caused me to suffer from Arachnoiditis, which has no cure. So being disabled as well, I have something of the same fear, but seeing as how having arachnoiditis can eventually leave me paralyzed, my fear is not being able to fully be there for my future kids.

I forgot to mention dolls. I am terrified of most dolls especially the ones with the eyes that flip open when you pick them up. Seriously, I think I'm going to have a panic attack sometimes.

i am afraid of heights, but my girlfriend and I climbed up the staircases of a tower of a church called Holy Hill around here, and I believe we were 19 stories up...and already on the highest elevation in the state... the tower had an octagon shape at the top and only had about 12 feet across each way...pretty high and pretty tiny..she was braver than i was

it was quite the view

My junior year of high school we went on a trip to New York city. Part of that trip was spent going to the World Trade Center. We went into one of the towers, and took the elevator to the roof and we went out onto it. My god was that frightening....I only looked over the edge maybe twice.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back