TK-409 Vest *MORE PICS* UPDATE 1/24

Just received mine today, Awesome work Heidi , and Chris. And I got it in less than 2 weeks. Now that's awesome service.

Later Jay

oh these are just sweet. Is it to late to get in on this? I've finally completed several of the other upgrades I was in the process of and am ready to try this one to go with me newer chest armor.

I got my vest in the mail today from Heidi. It was created using the fabric from BobaFettish....ITS AMAZING!!!!!! She certainly has a way with fabric! I would HIGHLY recommend anyone having Heidi make their vest. Thank you so much to Heidi, Chris (TK-409) and Chris (BobaFettish).

I'll post pics when I get a chance.

how much longer will this be offered? I have some more weight to loose before I can get a good measurment, plus I don't know what I'm using for my harness yet (cause I don't have a jet pack) I do have the fabric that I think I want to use though.

Hey Chris,

New guy here. I read through the thread, but didn't see any mention of orders being taken for people without their own fabric. Did I miss it or have those not started yet?

Count me interested! :D

Roman

just got mine, and wearing it now... I LOVE THIS PIECE. One of the best vests EVER to be made for me with mail in measurements.

Now here's my question, I couldn't ask for a more perfect fit up top, but is there supposed to be this much space in the "belly section" ? just wondering. Just playing with it a little and pinching off some fabric here and there, I realize that if I pinch too much, I can't move my arms around as much .... so I Think this much give is needed. Very good job on Team Tk409.

The fit is incredible.

did I forget to tell you ? it only took a week to process my order !!

jose

Just wanted to say that I got my vest today. I agree, for mail in measurements the vest fits perfect. Great job Heidi. :)

I spoke with Bobafettish this last weekend and he recommended a great and easy way to remedy the baginess of the bottom...elastic clasps that dresses for women in the 80's used to gear. Should work perfectly and thanks again chris ! God I love this place and the work that comes out of it !!!

Very nice work!

I shelved my costume awhile back, but now that I have finished some other projects, I am looking to get back into Fett mode. I still check the forums regularly, and have been interested in the progress of the neck seal and the vest since they became available.

I hope I am not to late to get in on these outstanding items.

Chris, I will email you with my request.

Gator

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back