Thank You to ToEleven

toofastrobot

Active Hunter
Just wanted to post up a thread acknowledging and thanking ToEleven for his assistance with two of my helmets I sent him for visor installs. One of the helmets I sent to him had a small crack on the inside that he even reinforced with a layer of fiberglass at no additional cost (aside from the install of the visors of course!). The first helmet already had the visor trimmed out, which he smoothed out, then installed the visor and sent it back within a week/week and a half. He also obliged my request to have both of my helmets double boxed when they were sent back for extra security as the post in my area is notorious for handling packages like soccer balls. The second helmet of mine that I sent to him for a visor install went straight to him from Wasteland, and he trimmed the visor slot and got the helmet back to me again, in an extremely timely manner.

Jay was extremely prompt with responses, updates, and questions. And I will be a repeat customer in the future and happily recommend him and his services to anyone here looking for visor installs. (His painting skills aren't anything to sneeze at either! :p)

Again, thanks very much for your assistance and ability to work with my needs on my projects!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back