Shado's Build - Female Mando Build - pic heavy

GAG = Galactic Alliance Guard. Elite Coruscant based secret police unit gathered from the best of the GA SpecFor, police, intelligence communities. They were led by rogue jedi Jacen Solo until his death as Darth Caedus. They wore matte black heavy armor.

Kal

here it is with the text.

mandoLisa_final2jpeg.jpg
what the heck??? you got out flanked by sandpeople???? what kind of mandos are you guys??? jus kidding, great job on the build.

That black police armor would be bad @$$. I'd love to get in on that after my other set of mando armor is complete. But instead of tossing the old armor why don't you try and sell it on ebay or something. You can probally get a good asking price for that armor even if it is of a different style.

heh just noticed Zangetsu in that one pic!! must say it looks darn good with the armor B^) even if it is a Zanpakuto instead of a vibrob Sword B^)
love the color choices too, also really like the 3 stripes on the helmet!

You know, if you through that armour away, it will probably make a lot o' people cry lad, many mando fans in the world still need mando armour, etc.

Kote, Vode an..

I agree, this is all way too good to just throw away! If you insist on getting rid of it, why not seel it/give it away to some of your fellow mandos? I personally wouldn't mind having an extra set. n.n

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back