Shado's Build - Female Mando Build - pic heavy

edited what i thought was the best one...

SHADO1copy.jpg

My fiance, who really is the real Star Wars fan of the two of us, is working on armour of his own and, once he finishes with his, will start on mine. I'm trying to learn more of the Star Wars realm mostly so I can understand where he's coming from in some of his humour or when he's with his guys, but I've got miles of books ahead of me to catch up to him in knowledge. I'm curious about the armour, though. How long did it take to make your girl's armour? Is lose clothing typical of the armour or did you use it simply for mobility's sake?

Awesome! Gotta love a chick covered in plastic armour!

I do have an actual question though... how does one go about making the... uhm... (lets be crude) boob holes? The little raised bit on the chest?

Awesome! Gotta love a chick covered in plastic armour!

I do have an actual question though... how does one go about making the... uhm... (lets be crude) boob holes? The little raised bit on the chest?

haha! Yeah... my fiance was talking about the female armour and trying to be delicate about it, but I'm just not sure there's a way to be.

its steel.
the first shirt was a black turtle neck, now its a US navy winter dress shirt.

there are no boob holes, as you call them.

the plates are just hammered out that way.

here are some pics of this kit at SDCC09

DSCN4162.jpg

DSCN4172.jpg

DSCN4173.jpg

DSCN4357copy.jpg

DSCN4367.jpg

DSCN4371.jpg

DSCN4373.jpg

DSCN4376.jpg

DSCN4377.jpg

DSCN4384.jpg

...this is prolly the last time this set will be trooped in. Will be building new plates end of month.

GAG?

also thinking about what to do with the old sets of armor... toss em i guess.. not too much room left in garage.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back