Rotj build 1st time.

Ripcurlsurf74

New Hunter
Hello all, I posted asking for some critiques on armor I painted about a month ago and decided I should make a build thread instead of making a post every time I finished something. I am nearing the end of the jetpack now and would like some opinions/advice on what else I could change or do better. I have never done any of this before so my knowledge is kind of limited. Thank you

20160920_162840.jpg

Yeah, jetpack is coming along nicely! Besides the greebies it looks great. What's your next piece to the ROTJ puzzle?

Yeah I've got the resin becon and stabilizer it came with i will use for now I suppose. I recently ordered a cape and wookie braids from woodman. Next I'm not to sure possibly a helmet soon but not positive which is best to go with for rotj.

Got the decals and stabilizer/light on, also got a girth belt from MoW. It is great but what should I use to weather it? I've read to use a spray bottle and some black acrylic paint mix or something on the other soft pieces.

Jetpack.jpg

Girth Belt.jpg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back