ROMO vs FAVRE

I have to admit it, the packers played a lowsy game.

Should have let the Giants play at home. They have a terrible record there.
very true!

Favre just can't perform in the cold anymore.
it was four below zero, -24 with the wind chill, no one can perform in that kind of cold for three hours. the fact that the game went into ot shows that neither team was getting the job done.

The giants defense was solid pretty much the whole game, and their great offensive playcalling sealed the deal.
don't forget the suspect officiating. there must have been 10 flags in the last 20 minutes of the game, and only 2 were against NY? that seems a little fishy to me.

I don't hate them for it at all. All i can say is I just don't want New England to win. I never like teams with cheaters on them.
that seems like a naive statement. just because the pats got caught doesn't mean that every other team doesn't do it. there's an old baseball saying i'd like to share right now, "if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying."

in summary, the nfc championship was one of the best games i've watched all season. both teams played hard and as well as they could considering the conditions. had they not been freezing to death i think that game would have turned out very differently.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back