Rogue One Trailer!

Aye, there was a lego set for Rogue One with the Slave 1 in it. It's deep under the covers at Lego land, but it does exist (today). Leads me to think a bounty was in order.

Looks like an R2 unit to the far right with a red light on....

r1a.png

Gonk - Fett!

r1b.png

Those are some manly looking arms there, brah. Nice patrol of troopers on the right... !

r1c.png

AT-AT is WIN-WIN.

r1e.png

r1c.png

r1e.png

Attachments

• r1a.png
    r1a.png
    797.7 KB · Views: 171
  • r1b.png
    r1b.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 191
  • r1e.png
    r1e.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 174
  • r1c.png
    r1c.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 182
I hope it rocks, it certainly looks cool. I love how they're doing spin off stories in between the main storyline. That to me is frickin awsome. When I was a kid (and this was pre-VCR, BLUE RAY, Netflix, etc) you had to wait for what seemed an eternity in kid years for the next movie to come out. Now we get one likeevery year?! How cool is that?!!

OLD school will always rule over newer additions/installments...i believe the spin offs will have way more freedom to be darkerrrr grittier and less predictable which should make for a great story line...........

eh..i didnt think that line was so bad. Plus we all should know by now that the dialouge and what we are seeing, and how they are related is never how it is in the film. its all chopped up... they do that in EVERY trailer.

Also we all get so hell bent on "bad dialogue" as we are placing it in todays standards, but if we had dialogue like todays standards then everyone would complain that it wasn't "Star Wars" enough. i think we should all just wait till it comes out before we start passing such major judgement on it.

I liked TFA, it wasnt near what i was hoping for, but i enjoyed it. there were certain parts of it i liked alot, over all it was just, "pretty good" to me. THIS however looks much better. Mainly because it is in the only timeline i really care about.....after ROTS and before ROTJ. Using this timeline they can create new stores with familiar characters and even "bring them back" (ehem FETT ehem), and i think THATS what all of us adults want to see. That said they will also pay attention to the new folks getting into Star Wars.

I said this with TFA and i'll say it again, as good as this looks so far....

NOTHING will ever be the same as the original trilogy, for any of us. the times were different , we were different, we had our adolescence, we cant think that any of these new movies will bring back some feeling of when we were 6, or 12 and we saw the first StarWars..during a time that NOTHING was like it. It will never happen again.

i for one, will take each movie for what it is, i will like it, or i will not...the OT will always be there for me to watch to get all nostalgic over.

Extremely well stated.

I hope it rocks, it certainly looks cool. I love how they're doing spin off stories in between the main storyline. That to me is frickin awsome. When I was a kid (and this was pre-VCR, BLUE RAY, Netflix, etc) you had to wait for what seemed an eternity in kid years for the next movie to come out. Now we get one likeevery year?! How cool is that?!!

I know exactly how you feel! Star Wars every year! When I was a kid I depended on the expanded universe novels and video games to tie me down. I still do actually...:D

Sadly, it's very fake :( That picture is from the SE scene from A New Hope. The Lego set they showed with Slave 1 though was real, although it's impossible to say if it actually means Fett will be in Rogue one, or was just them showing off Star Wars themed Lego's.

Sadly, it's very fake :( That picture is from the SE scene from A New Hope. The Lego set they showed with Slave 1 though was real, although it's impossible to say if it actually means Fett will be in Rogue one, or was just them showing off Star Wars themed Lego's.

Damn....But we still have Vader in Rogue One! Still cant believe see him back on screen... [emoji1303]❤️

Looking forward to seeing this. I do hope it is better than Force Awakens. Love the scenes from the rebel hanger. Seeing all the people run around, felt right, real, and old school. I know I've missed it, but who is the director for this?

southern Indiana
scott

I know exactly how you feel! Star Wars every year! When I was a kid I depended on the expanded universe novels and video games to tie me down. I still do actually...:D

I hear ya... I can remember reading those Han Solo books in the 2nd grade after school waiting on my mom to pick me up after school, Han Solo's revenge I think! They could do those for the Han Solo spinoff and I'd be fine with that!

I always get a little teary eyed every time I hear the Star Wars Theme Song in a theatre. Reminds me of when I was 6 and saw ANH in theaters with my dad.
Slightly off topic but this is what we really need Disney to make [video]https://player.vimeo.com/video/137925493[/video] We can dream right ???
I know the costume isn't the best but still a great video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read that Disney demanded a lot of re shoots scheduled for July, so that should be a good thing - a lot of oversight and nothing left to chance with the Star Wars franchise... Hate to say it, but Disney was a good choice George.

On another note - the script for the stand-alone Fett movie should follow:

Fett views the explosions of Jaba's skip through his rangefinder while effortlessly hovering just inside the Sarlacc's "jaws". A tentacle raises to wrap around his leg, but darts from his right gauntlet fire and cause immediate necrosis and death of the Sarlacc's tentacle - he won't try that again. Fett observes as the Jedi and company escape in a small skip - and floats out of the pit. Fett has a history with the Jedi, he's hunted and killed many for the Empire over the years, and he knew this young one would return for Solo.
He just needed to wait and watch in proximity to Jaba. Why? Overthrowing a criminal empire with force would be problematic - taking by force would allow criminal syndicates on other world’s grounds to also challenge for control. Fett understands Empires, and rulers, be they criminal or political, need to be feared and loved equally to survive. He would feign support for Jaba's pointless quarrel with Solo and the Jedi - wait until Jaba's pride destroyed himself - survive the Jedi's "massacre" - and be there to pick-up the pieces and take control, obviously. Blast doors open to Fett's Palace.

(opening credits)

Fett reassures the survivors – he’s the only one to return alive from the Jedi’s massacre, which comforts the drug producers, money launderers, dancers and prostitutes that remained at the Palace. Enough remains to continue operations, and Oola survived the Rancor pit. She never told Jaba of her suspicions of Fett's plans, despite it almost costing her life - she’s earned her place in the new empire.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back