New rogue one trailer!!!

I still laugh hysterically when I think about all the effort, manpower, equipment, and lives lost in this film just so R2 could display some crappy 70's wireframe animation for two minutes in ANH.

Sent from my iPhone

yep...it was suppose to be a summer release so everyone could have the whole summer to run the numbers up! Disney had them reshoot the ending!
We don't know that. What we do know is that the script was rewritten, and the dialogue and interaction in the two post-reshoot trailers seems a more natural than in the original teaser.

I did read one guy who works at Pinewood claim that they built more sets for the reshoots than they had in the original production. Still, those guys don't get scripts and they aren't really in the know as to which scenes appear where in the movie. I haven't seen a reliable source say that the ending was changed.

Also, on topic...the trailer looks great. Way better than TFA. I really hope they didnt change the ending, assuming they would all die..or mostly. I mean ESB was the best of the original 3 (IMO) and it ended on a low note...i think this should be similar. If they made them all survive it would be kind of lame and almost make no sense, because if this truly ends where ANH starts..where did these characters go? Either way though, it does look much better than TFA, got my fingers crossed. This timeframe is what i think most of us really want to see. More stores during the reign of the Empire! Also...its the best way to "bring back" Fett and Vader :)

I didn't really like Force Awakens, so I'm really looking forward to this. I think it's going to be better all around, especially the concentration on there actually being a war and no big heroes that we recognize (other than Vader and some other peeps).

I think it'll be cool!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back