Real Metal armor plates Let's see them.

Banged out right shoulder

image.jpeg

Does anyone do the Knee armour in metal? I was hoping to find a pair but if not I might see about getting the resin ones I have cast in aluminium.

Apologies for the late reply mate...haven't had the chance to get back online for a week but thanks for the link, gives me a great head start on what to start looking for ;)

Regards dan

Deathproof 's RoTJ's build is the best I've seen and wud be a great guide, plus he is a supa fella

.http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f20/deathproofs-rotj-fett-bh-32794-a-48471/?highlight=deathproof

Hope this helps
H

QUOTE=Barking Dragon;682527]Thanks for that quick rundown Hunter on some of the vendors...it's a great starting point and yeah the Aussie dollar just keeps getting worse. I just saw that I still have my old PM's when I started sourcing...at the time I was after either a Chris (Fett Pride) or Bobamaker Helmet and MOW gauntlets. Do you know if there is a Master list off all the parts for a ROTJ set-up so I know all the parts to start looking for, then I can hit the Cargo Hold and start my source list?

Regards dan
[/QUOTE]

Post pictures of your real Metal armor plates Please list the material and thickness

Hey! I don't know if you've seen it or not but there is a pretty interesting all metal helmet build video on Youtube. The guy actually does some other Star Wars helmets as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is name Robert Hogan and his company is Gold Point Props on Facebook. I commissioned him to make me one of the helmets and I got it off him last week. It's amazing and it's all made to measure too.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back