New kid on the sandlot

Welcome! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions...I’m not as experienced as many on here, but I’ve learned a lot while trying to build my first Boba over the past year :) (y)

Hey guys,thanks for the awesome welcome. Cool to know there’s a few new-ish guys here in the same boat. How’s everyone’s progress coming on there suits? Any recommendations you guys I welcome and appreciate . Who makes a good flight suit?

Welcome! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions...I’m not as experienced as many on here, but I’ve learned a lot while trying to build my first Boba over the past year :) (y)
Thank you sir I appreciate That. How’s your suit build coming along?

Hey guys,thanks for the awesome welcome. Cool to know there’s a few new-ish guys here in the same boat. How’s everyone’s progress coming on there suits? Any recommendations you guys I welcome and appreciate . Who makes a good flight suit?
I would suggest Arkady she does some really good work.

Right on Funky,thank you. How long you been on here?
Hello and Welcome SoCalFett !
Still kinda new here myself but you managed to attract quite a crowd already! Funkyred is one of the ... lets say "well established" folks on here... been going for more then 5 years as far as I know.

Btw, your profile pic looks awesome!

Aaaand a shoutout to VutycFett for stepping forward and offering help. Such a nice example of what is good in this community!

Right on Funky,thank you. How long you been on here?
A few years , the parsecs fly by tbh . Building a fett is waiting game and teaches you patience. Things can take a while to be fabricated and finished as well as the waiting lists. If I can give you a piece of advice it would be to read this post

Building a fett can and will drain your bank account the dude ain't cheap , try if possible to buy pieces from TDH members as there presence on here validates their work . And where possible if your serious buy the higher end products , "Buy cheap .....Buy twice" . The better quality pieces don't loose value and can be sold on if you decide to take a different path in the future .
If you have any questions please feel free to ask , we are all willing to help where we can.

A few years , the parsecs fly by tbh . Building a fett is waiting game and teaches you patience. Things can take a while to be fabricated and finished as well as the waiting lists. If I can give you a piece of advice it would be to read this post

Building a fett can and will drain your bank account the dude ain't cheap , try if possible to buy pieces from TDH members as there presence on here validates their work . And where possible if your serious buy the higher end products , "Buy cheap .....Buy twice" . The better quality pieces don't loose value and can be sold on if you decide to take a different path in the future .
If you have any questions please feel free to ask , we are all willing to help where we can.

Here Here!!!!!!

Hello and Welcome SoCalFett !
Still kinda new here myself but you managed to attract quite a crowd already! Funkyred is one of the ... lets say "well established" folks on here... been going for more then 5 years as far as I know.

Btw, your profile pic looks awesome!

Aaaand a shoutout to VutycFett for stepping forward and offering help. Such a nice example of what is good in this community!
Hahha,thanks for the warm welcome bud. Everyone is really cool from where I sit. Been around for years,since all the forums started and have sorta lurked around in the back of the class. Figured I would start a Fett (finally) and enjoy the ride.

Man,wow!!! Great advice and wisdom....I appreciate that. Thank you If there’s a you’ve leaned from
Building Predator suits from the very beginning of the original Hunters Lair is anything good ain’t cheap. Time to build 2 suits and enjoy the ride. Cheers for taking the time to write and your input

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back