My WIP pictures... Pic heavy!

That is why I have decided not to use a RF stalk for mine. I actually came up with an idea of using something that glows that would act like a device that would give my helmet the look of some kind of H.U.D.

Hello, how doy you attach the back armor to the vest??what reccomend me?
and:
where do I find the gauntlets?? place, web, or a seller?? thanks. without paint...

Hello, how doy you attach the back armor to the vest??what reccomend me?
and:
where do I find the gauntlets?? place, web, or a seller?? thanks. without paint...

i dont know the best way but i used Velcro.

as for the gauntlets i got mine in the cargo hold and thats where ill be getting my upgrades.

Hopefully ill have a helmet to show WIP pics of soon B^) and im working on a deal for set of armor so keep your fingers crossed for me B^) ha ha Any ways i just got in my first set of guns in the mail (have 2 more on their way) and i thought i would share pics of them along with one i picked up a couple of weeks ago at target on their clearance isle.

the first set of pics are a Lazer Tag gun i got off evil bay for a really good price (got 4 for the price one usually costs) its a bit bigger than i thought it was gunna be. the second couple of pics are a Nerf gun that works with the Wii remote. it was on clearance for 3 bucks so i couldn't pass it up. I just got finished sanding off the logos of the Nerf gun, next well be the lazer tag guns B^)

the last set of pics are the boots i plan on using if i can make covers for the logos on the back heal.

3818809829_9249074f62_m.jpg

3819616474_6d66fe61fe_m.jpg

3818809893_9035427268_m.jpg
that light sensor is gunna be a pain to work around... any suggestions on what i can do with it?? keep it? cover it? take it out and fill it in some how??
3819616572_54cf755259_m.jpg
the gun comes apart to be more of a pistol ... i think i like it better together B^P
3818810011_8303230026_m.jpg
in this pic it shows this thing that pops out when you hit the switch at the bottom of the pic... no batteries so i dont know what it duz yet B^P
3819616674_53d689541d_m.jpg

3819616700_07ec81df3a_m.jpg
not bad for 3 bucks just needs some filling in and adding a bit to the back and it should be a good hold out blaster.

3775807105_24b957e50b_m.jpg

3775807047_82b78b3cbe_m.jpg

ill post more pics of the guns once i get more work completed on them. B^)

cover the sensor up with painters tape

cover the sensor up with painters tape

actually i cut that thing off!! B^) wasnt to hard but it was a pain to fill in the hole.... ive sorta finished one of them and its not bad... but its not great either! :p it looks really nice in black though B^) i just need to add more color to all the different bits and ONE of the two big lazer tag guns will be finished :D

this is quickly becoming one of my favorite mandos

WOW thanks!!! :D im gunna steal a few pics from my coworkers face book page of me at work :p the pics are not the complete costume still but its darn close... no gun/holster and no Kama. i think a few pics were taken of me though out at the club on saturday so ill keep an eye out for those if there are any... :facepalm

4072811711_9298fdacfe_o.jpg

ok here i am at work! this was at the end of the day and my belt had worked loose some how :p the flack vest i know is a bit long and i need to shorten it a bit but i have to say my mom did a bang up job on it!! its a black woven plether martial with an ostrich leather type of pleather for the shoulders and a red fake swede for the trim... it was super hot so i didn't have it on sept for when they were taking pics of us B^P

the kama is made the same way sept the inside is lined with the ostrich type. i also now have thigh armor but the Velcro wouldn't stick very well because i washed the flight suit and used fabric softener B^P who knew!?!?!? :confused:confused so i need to actually sew it on.. same with the dang knees! :( i was so upset! :p
the neck seal will be made of the red swede material to bring it all together. it was about half way made but not completed in time :(

well ive been gone for a while due to work and personal drama B^P but im back and i have worked on a few of the odds and ends though i still need a couple of lil things to complete it all. i still need to figure out how to make a gerth belt and i really need to replace my gauntlets... that left one is just way to small B^( also im having problems with my T visor.... its coming loose, im thinking of getting more of the Chicago screws and just using washers to fill in the gap... im not real sure what to do B^(

this year i went to TN to visit my lil sister on Halloween so i took my armor with me... had a blast walking around bill street.

ill post some pics later of the few things ive finished up since the last time i posted in here... there isnt much but there are a few things B^)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back