My New Style Mando Armour

Well my Gauntlets have arrived, not the ones that bradleyfett is making for me, those ones will be used on my Second Mando outfit that I will be doing soon. I have a set of Frank'n'sons gauntlets that I got today. I will start the paint job on them over the next few days... I will update with before and after pics soon. Then after that I will get a good pic of how the complete outfit looks like soon after....

Well here is my FNS Gauntlets before I did my Camo paint job on them....

01.jpg

03.jpg

And this is how they look after they have been rubed down and primered black then the Camo paint job done.... I will update with weathered pics soon... then after that I'll update with a few pics of the complete outfit... In these pics I have not fixed the rocket on, that will go on after the weathering is done..

02.jpg

04.jpg

The next update I will add to this tread will be the pictures of how the complete outfit has come together. I will be getting a friend of mine on Friday to take some shots... and I will also be sending off the required pics for the outfit clearence for Trooping.....

CHEESE AND CRACKERS!! :eek: That is one wicked looking suit! I haven't checked this thread in a while and MAN what progress! Dude, I'd be very careful in public with that suit and that kind of hardware. I don't know about the Bobbies in the U.K. but our South Carolina cops would sh!t a brick if they saw you in that gear! :lol:

Well, now, let me rethink that. If it was in the middle of deer season, they'd just do a double-take on the plate armor. Mossy Oak and Realtree are the unofficial casual wear of the South during deer and turkey season.

Seriously, that is one wicked looking mando sniper you got there. I like the backup weapons, too.

If you get a chance to take some pix in natural sunlight, they will come out a lot better than those indoors. The flash tends to do weird things to pictures indoors.

Great work! Looking forward to more pix!

:cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Easter is here, and I hope you have a great one. Well my photo shoot went well at work today at Costco. I made the MD jump when he saw me walking thought the office... he has recovered now, and though my outfit was "Way Cool" his words.... anyway here is a load of pics of my now completed outfit.... enjoy......

01 Mando Pose.jpg

01 Mando Action Pose 2.jpg

01 Mando Action Pose 3.jpg

01 Mando Action Pose.jpg

Here is a few more fun shots while at work and outside at work..... One of the shot is at my workstation, look like someone has upset the Mando on the phone..... Well this outfit was a joy to make, now i can get back to my Imp Knight, then start on Mando 2...

01 Mando At Work.jpg

01 Mando At Work 2.jpg

This is the last few updates on this one, I have put my last touch to this outfit. In the shape of the shoulder bell logos.... Here is the left shoulder bell..

Left Shoulder 01.jpg

Left Shoulder 02.jpg

Left Shoulder 03.jpg

And here is the Right shoulder bell...... I would like to thank everyone who has made comments and shown intrest in this project.... thank you all TDH..

Right Shoulder 01.jpg

Right Shoulder 02.jpg

Right Shoulder 03.jpg

Left & Right Shoulders.jpg

can you get into a prone position in that suit? it would be sweet to see a series of shots with the camo hood on hidden in the underbrush then bringing yourself into view

My first outing in public as my Sniper Mando and I bag an Alien..... Now thats a bounty....... Picture from todays outing at Collectormania 11...

Imag0014.jpg

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back