My Four (or Five) Life Size Boba Fett Builds during the Pandemic

I just finished upgrading the first Fett I ever built...the Return of the Jedi Hero! I upgraded to Minute's ultra accurate armor, added a set of metal ears to the existing bucket, re-trimmed and repainted the gauntlets as they were the last of my rattle can paint ups. I also added a real half shelter as the cape as well as the nifty little cape greeblie Irongladiator sells on here. It's a little capper to my upgrade that I love! This is on a different mannequin as well that captures the more slight built of ROTJ Fett in Jabba's palace. Next up, upgrading the armor and cape on my ESB Fett!

View attachment 233602View attachment 233603View attachment 233604View attachment 233605
your speed is remarkable....

Here's a pretty fast follow to my ROTJ upgrade. I had been working the armor upgrades in parallel and had already upgraded the helmet to a lineage MinuteFett version. Finished off the armor this week and knocked out the khaki half shelter cape upgrade over the weekend. So, until Minute finishes his upgraded ESB gauntlet kit, this guy is done. In total, the upgrades done on this since I finished it are: Gloves (Bobamaker), Armor and Helmet (Minute), Half Shelter cape (eBay from Greece), new vest and neck seal (Krypton top). Oh yeah, I couldn't help but change the pose after following Ord Mantell and his unreal build thread for so long. It's the most "man in a suit" pose I've been able to achieve with this ESB Fett. I'm all done with upgrades...for now! :)

ESB 000.jpg
ESB 003.jpg
ESB 004.jpg
ESB 002.jpg
ESB 001.jpg
ESB 005.jpg

Apologies if this isn't the right spot for this, but thought I'd share my builds with this awesome community!

I took some photos today of my life size Fetts for another forum and thought I'd finally share over here. I started to build my first Fett (a ROTJ) in September of 2020 and I just finished up my fourth (or fifth if you count the 3D printed action figure) a couple days ago. I am still waiting on the jetpack from the awesome 7CsProps to finish off the Supertrooper and Mando Season 2 Fetts. I can't thank everyone who made this possible but there are so many people on these forums that provided guidance through build threads, stencils, sale items, etc. This community is incredible and I'm super happy to be a part of it. I don't troop in my stuff as it's just for my Star Wars basement but I do think it's 501st worthy as I really tried to follow all the CRLs available on the 501st and the BHG. The mannequins I used are pretty pricey but they have a half inch hole in one of the foots that I was able to use to make them free standing on the platforms I built. Enjoy the photos and at some point I'll respond with some of the places I sourced all the stuff.

View attachment 217004
View attachment 217005
View attachment 217006
View attachment 217007
View attachment 217008

and here's a view of my basement from my work from home desk. My wife didn't think I had room for a 2nd Fett when I told her I was going to build the ESB. Imagine her surprise now! :)

View attachment 217009
Had to find this on your page after you replied to my thread and mentioned the life size boba fett action figure. I was not at all disappointed! Amazing work!

This is so amazing - and an inside joke truly not many will get. I jost love that you are putting that much effort into something like this.

This thread is more than 9 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back