MLC Jet Pack Availability

but couldnt the kamenoans have copied the pack? jango has the pack in the game BountyHunter before the clones even existed. it is the backstory behind the clones. and you forget that the ARC troopers also have the RF from jangos helmet

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone hear from Rex lately? I sent him a PM about the status of a jet pack order a while ago and I haven't heard from him in about a month.

Panic mode is starting to set in a bit on whether or not it's going to get here in time to paint for C3. :facepalm

I too have the panic setting in! I am going to call him right now

Ok, I just got off the phone with Rex.
Rex is a real trooper! He has been really busy lately which is why the lack of updates. The poor guy has 3 jobs!
Anyway, he said that Marden sent him a package with 4 packs in it yesterday and is shipping those 4 out this week. Another package was sent from the Philipines last Thursday and should arrive at Rex's house next week. It has 3 packs in it. I know that Iycis and I are in the group being shipped in the next couple weeks. I am not sure about who was being sent the other packs.
Hope that helps.

Let me try & calm you guys a bit :)

Rex is totally busy, but I assure you he's on top of everything.
Your jet pack status as follows:

I sent a huge box last March 2 containing about 6 jet packs, ESB blasters & holsters. ETA - March 16 or so. Thats 6 JPs.
Last March 9, I sent another huge box to Rex containing 4 more jet packs, armor sets & ROTJ blaster. ETA- March 25 or so. Thats 4 more JPs.

Thats a total of 10 JPs which have been sent out & hopefully will arrive earlier than those ETAs I mentioned.

Mardon (MLC)

I can put my hand up as 1 of the Jet Packs - I got an email from Rex last night saying pretty much what everyone else confirmed - I also can claim one of the pistols and ROTJ rifles (y)

Hey Rex,

I hope you are able to take a break at some point:) PM sent.

Cheers,
-Kevin

Yeah hes right!!!!! Mine just came in today and I had put a order in late DEC. So I would say to all they are on the way...

By the way Rex,, I think this JP is the best thing ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!! No way this thing ways 4 pounds maybe a little less.

Man, I hope one of those ESB blaster is mine cause it been alooong time waiting for it. I shoulda got a jet pack too. Oh well!:)

Hey, hey everyone! I'm still around, yeah those 3 jobs just get right in the darn way of online activity!!! :facepalm (I'm sneaking online at my 2nd job right now...:lol: )

On my personal note, I'm trying to "exchange" one job for another one, it should bring in more $ while working less hours. And then putting together a 4 job for the other two days of the week. Whew! (but,I should be able to sneak online more often. My current full time job is a major risk to sneak online. The giveaway is constant typing there...8) )

Now, for the Jet Pack, Blasters and Armor update! The last set of Jet Packs from the first box Mardon shipped went out yesterday. (y) (y) (y)
(Eddie's, George's and Stacie's) The next shipment from Mardon arrived late yesterday. (a friend at the post office actually called me, and dropped it off at my house!) Otherwise, I might have gotten it today, but w/ the substitute carrier, probably just gotten a note, and would have had to pick it up Monday. I thought that was pretty cool! :D

I'm working all day today, so I'll box them up tonight, and mail them out Monday afternoon. You all should have them by Weds, Thurs of next week.

Many thanks for your patience and understanding.
I know it's a long time to wait for something, and with CEIII coming up, they've got to be painted and weathered. But, like with all those who've gotten MLC Fett Gear, they've been really happy with what they've got.
And the memory of the long wait fades w/ the quality of the item. :jet pack

:D

take care all,

-Rex

Amen to all of what Rex said!
My Jet Pack arrived today!!!!
Shipped on Monday and got here Wednesday! THats a hell of a quick delivery from Cali-Detroit!
This thing looks incredible!
And as per usual, I was at home for lunch and about to leave to go back to the office (At Bank) when the box arrived! I tore it open and grabbed the bubble wrapped Pack inside and headed for the door to open and inspect the pack from my office. My co-workers all looked at me like I was a bug under a magnifying lense as I carefully unwrapped the package to reveal my new toy!
Thanks Rex and Marden!

Got mine on Earlier this week! Woohoo! It is AWESOME! I highly recommend this jet pack. Thanks Rex and Mardon also.

Hey Rex, PM about the biker scout armor timeframe.

Thaks again,

Geo

Jet Pack came on Monday. It is beautiful. I only wish it were for me.

Just curious if you will be doing another run. I almost have money saved up to finally get this piece of art.

PM sent
Kevin

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back