Making the first Rafal Works Helmet

Rafal - My mom is new to all of this but is trying to use your wonderful templates to make a helmet to impress her grandson. Do you have step-by-step instructions in printable form for how to put your template pieces together or does she need to follow this thread? Thanks so much! theben

Rafal - My mom is new to all of this but is trying to use your wonderful templates to make a helmet to impress her grandson. Do you have step-by-step instructions in printable form for how to put your template pieces together or does she need to follow this thread? Thanks so much! theben

Sadly there's no step-by-step printable instructions of the helmet build, but you can use this thread as a base for the scratch build helmet. There's a quick step-by-step instruction at post No. 75 of this thread (click here to jump to that post number). You can also use AntMan's excellent thread about his scratch build helmet here ==> AntMan's Second Scratch Build Helmet.

hello!

i dont now if anyone still looks at this thread but if anyone sees this: does anyone have the templates that raf used for the color and deteils? thanks!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back