I'M A DADDY!!!!!

For me it was the most scariest thing ever... untill she squeezed my finger in her hand while looking up at me for the first time and my heart melted! (soppy I know...) :eek:

It is all over for you now!! You have fallen and you will never get up.
:love :love :love :love

She will be your princess forever!

You will love like you have never loved before!!
Congratulations to you and your wife!!

:cheers

It is all over for you now!! You have fallen and you will never get up.
:love :love :love :love

She will be your princess forever!

You will love like you have never loved before!!
Congratulations to you and your wife!!

:cheers

You are not far wrong... she IS my life & little princess and possibly the only the positive thing I have achieved in my life to date :love, and the closest I was allowed to Leia was 'Freya' ;)

If my wife had (by some weird chance) had twins, one boy and one girl, she MIGHT have let me get away with calling them Luke and Leia. As it is we decided to go for a more Earthly name (though I suppose "Luke" and "Leia" are both Earth names really); Elizabeth Joy - EJ for short. The name Freya actually made it to our medium list, but not quite to the short list. We chose Elizabeth because it's a good strong woman's name that will never go out of fashion, and there are so many variations on it that as she gets older she may settle on a "nick name". The Joy part comes from my favorite piece of music of all time - Beethoven's Ode To Joy. We had that piece playing when she was born.

Congradulations Joe!:cheers
The most precious gift in the world.
It really feels great huh?. Be careful, They grow so fast
and later you wonder where the time went. Try to spend alot
of time with the little one. (y)

Congrats on the new little one!!!!!!! Being a Dad is Awesome!!!!!! I say that now.......I will keep you posted when the kids turn 16..............:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Many congrats my friend!

I'm a dad of three(soon to be four) and know all about the ups and downs. You'll be amazed at how the good times make you forget all about the bad times! ;)

I have two girls and will have two boys by December. It's a gift.

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!! :D :D :D First thing you must teach her. "Put Captain Solo in the cargo hold." Do it! Haha, seriously tho, congratulations. Puts a smile on my face :D

El1te

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back