Possible angle for a BoBF season 2

I know season one of the Book of Boba Fett left a lot to be wanted. Even Temuera Morrison has said he wants Boba to go back to his bounty hunting roots.

Not sure if this has been overtly suggested yet, but if they bring the show back, I think it should either consist almost entirely flashbacks, or straight up set in during the Original Trilogy. Have a younger stunt performer (with more Jeremy Bulloch's physique) in ESB/ROTJ suits, have Morrison voice Fett, and never take off the helmet. Maybe once or twice a season like in the Mandalorian. And "youthen" Morrison for those scenes.

I'm thinking of a sort of Young Indiana Jones Chronicles format. Maybe have the first and last episodes bookend the flashbacks?

I know Disney probably wouldn't go for this. I don't know if Morrison go for it either. But they have to realize that the OT-era stuff is doing well, and could be the best direction to go. Thoughts?

Josh

Yeah. I think disney put themselves into a corner deciding to make him want to be a crime lord... without actually realizing what theyd need to have him do, on a disney show, to be a crime lord lol. They had him more of trying to be the kindly old incompetent neighborhood do-gooder. Where they are now having mando go completely away from bounty hunting, to being the new face of mandalor... they could have transitioned to having the boba series continue as the real bounty hunting show, while mando transitions away from it.

No idea where they'd go with S2 of boba, because he's supposed to be a crime lord... who will not allow violence, for the most part. *shrugs*
I wish they'd have him start teaming up with his old buddies, dengar, bossk, etc. Or, because they have shoved him in a corner as the 'crime lord' (crime lords don't get to go out on missions, they have to run the empire), they could have him send groups out to chase down smugglers that arent paying, shake down rivals,, send bounty hunters after their marks.... and follow THOSE characters as they go on their missions, then report back to him at the end of their arc.

Making HIM the crime lord, ,completely painted them into a corner for the series.

The guy that walked into jabbas palace at the end of mando s2 and without a word, executed bib fortuna, threw his corpse onto the floor and sat in his chair without a word.... that's the boba they'd need to show, to make a convincing crime lord. Not a bumbling old neighborhood grandpa. *shrugs*

It would be cool, if they did cast a new, younger actor, and had a bunch of episodes showing young, in his prime Boba's exploits.

Boba's first appearance showed him single handedly destroy a company of storm troopers and their transports.
Next time you see him, he gets in a bar fight with a mandalorian woman and tries to roast her alive with his freakin flame thrower, because she called him names.
Then he murderes bib fortuna.

The entire time you're thinking "whooooooa.... boba is a baaaad a********!"

Then he gets his show and turns into a smiling old man, walking around his neighborhood getting beaten up and telling Fennic "calm down, don't be rude to them... yeah, they almost killed me last night, but be polite, violence bad."

(deep breath)
Other than what you suggested of having episodes showing him back in his prime... I have no idea how they can make a s2 believably compelling.

I mean, for the love of god lol.
"I have money... what I don't have, is muscle"

Then they hire 1 guy (mando) and a town of moisture farmers. Instead of Boba thinking "hey,.... let me call my old bounty hunting buddies, or use some of my contacts from my 30+ years living in the galactic underworld!" lol

Last edited:
Assuming we'll get a Season 2, they should really think about bringing back Cod/Kidney armor. In re-watching the episodes again, I often wondered why didn't they address it? I've seen this scene many times and no where in his escape of the Sarlacc pit do we see him coming out while also wearing the Cod/Kidney Armor....
1673920924262.png

1673920936453.png

So I'm guessing that the Cod/Kidney Armor musta slipped off inside of the Sarlacc Pit. Cause in this scene of Return of the Jedi - we can clearly see he had it on.
1673921446664.png

It was only then that 10 seconds after the above screen shot Boba was gobbled up by the Sarlacc....
1673922010884.png

Kind of a missed opportunity in my eyes. Cause during a flashback in The Book of Boba Fett when he goes back to the Sarlacc Pit to see if he can reacquire his armor....
1673921619127.png

1673921630064.png

It would been really cool to see him come out in this scene with his Cod/Kidney Armor....
1673921678721.png

Oh well, just kinda fun to think about. Point is, that Boba seemed hell bent on searching for his armor and I'd say he got 90% of his armor back. Was that acceptable to him? I kinda got the impression that the armor was more sentimental to Boba rather than the actual value of it. So how come not the same passion in finding those pieces too? We know that Beskar is not only very rare but a very valuable resource. Again it's just kinda fun to think about.

-Iron

Assuming we'll get a Season 2, they should really think about bringing back Cod/Kidney armor. In re-watching the episodes again, I often wondered why didn't they address it? I've seen this scene many times and no where in his escape of the Sarlacc pit do we see him coming out while also wearing the Cod/Kidney Armor....

On the topic of Cod/Kidney - they even had some made and used it in the hallucination scene. I guess they just really didn't want Tem to be wearing cod armor and thought it getting lost inside the Sarlacc upon escape made the most sense.

I'm more curious where his 2nd knee came from in MS2 after he repaints and why his entire armor set is different now in BofBF.

How-To-Boba_Book-Of-Boba-Fett_Chapter-2_144.jpg

How-To-Boba_Book-Of-Boba-Fett_Chapter-2_142.jpg

Also also, where is the giant gash in his jetpack as he's crawling out? Did they repaint a BofBF pack to kind of resemble the OT pack? Sure looks like it...

How-To-Boba_Book-Of-Boba-Fett_Chapter-1_034.jpg

But wait, just a few frames later - oh there it is! Gash and correct version!

How-To-Boba_Book-Of-Boba-Fett_Chapter-1_038.jpg

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back