Har-en (Bullet) Macar Mandalorian Captain

Founda Loophole! my Dads g/f is coming back to pick up her kids and take them I could possibly have the camera then for a few hours....

Don't get me wrong I could just retake the pictures but I am currently Unwilling to get back into costume atm lol I'm enjoying looking at my mostly Completed work :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is it! I just want to put a red line on the center chest peice and I'm complete (aside form a weapon and attaching the rangefinder)
Fits comfortably and Needs some velcro adjustments for the armor parts but other than that I'm satisfied!
Snapshot_20100401.jpg

Snapshot_20100401_1.jpg

Generally the back part of the neck peice will be mroe or less hidden by the jetpack which I was not able to equip myself
Snapshot_20100401_2.jpg

Snapshot_20100401_7.jpg

Snapshot_20100401_14.jpg

Snapshot_20100401_10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on having a few more soft parts added and pulling back teh Kama some but nothing that I'm looking to do in the immediate future.

Oh and Talon, why can I not read any of the text on the Mando Mercs Webpage? It looks mando'a

well I'm a mando, the cape is weaved with a flame resistant fiber than disperses heat and allows my heels and such not to get ion burns

looking really good man, better watch out though might set your cape on fire when the jetpack is in use

Ha.......makes me think of the scened in the Incredibles (yes I have young kids) when he is asking for a cape and the costume lady is telling him why a cape is a bad idea.

That sniper pic reminds me of when I was playing Modern Warfare 2 and I was about to snipe a guy across the map, then right as I pull the trigger a guy appears right in front of me:lol:, it didn't turn out good for him.:love

photo2-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo-1.jpg

The updates to the suit....obviously made the vest an actual vest....it's hard to believe it was so much easier to move after the alterations were made. I still have to sew up the arm areas to hide the flip side of the fabric, my other gauntlet is in repair now and i have tubing for the gauntlet on that is not shown.

I will also have a sword (Currently a katana) that will help show my character is a Captain

I think, To protect against "Ion" burns, I recommend just using an elongated kama like the jet troopers in Battlefront 2..... and I think 1

much like what I have now. The cape is my alternative to the jetpack which i am currently missing my straps for :( anyone have a tutorial on making straps for a jetpack?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back