Good mannequin to handle Boba's Jetpack weight?

Question about this mannequin. How is it held up? Does it have a pole through the feet or through the calves? I was thinking of getting this one as well.

It comes with both options.

It also comes in a 6 ft size. In hindsight, I should've got the 6 foot one since I didn't realize this one was 5 foot 8 inches and I'm 6 foot. It's okay though. Next one I buy will be the 6 ft. I'm just happy Boba is standing with his jetpack and is secure!

It comes with both options.

It also comes in a 6 ft size. In hindsight, I should've got the 6 foot one since I didn't realize this one was 5 foot 8 inches and I'm 6 foot. It's okay though. Next one I buy will be the 6 ft. I'm just happy Boba is standing with his jetpack and is secure!
I've seen both options which is great to get a choice between the two. I'm 5' 8" so that one will be for me haha do you have yours holding up by just the calves? Or do you have yours hooked to both options to secure it?

I've seen both options which is great to get a choice between the two. I'm 5' 8" so that one will be for me haha do you have yours holding up by just the calves? Or do you have yours hooked to both options to secure it?
Oops. Sorry I’m only seeing this now. I have the 5’8” one and I have it hooked up by the calf alone. No extra security and mine doesn’t lean.

This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back