ESB SE FHP2 Build

Did you use templates or just reference photos for the Rotj SE paint up?
I followed this TerminalFettlers paint up thread

Awesome thread I plan to use thanks you. do you know if they have any actual templates to lay down for the SE version? I know the ROTJ SE is a EBS paint up with extra damage and the crack and glue stains. But do people just use reference photos? Sorry for the newbie question. I love your helmet and hope to have equally good results and detail

Awesome thread I plan to use thanks you. do you know if they have any actual templates to lay down for the SE version? I know the ROTJ SE is a EBS paint up with extra damage and the crack and glue stains. But do people just use reference photos? Sorry for the newbie question. I love your helmet and hope to have equally good results and detail

I used RafalFett’s stencils. You have to scale them to fit your helmet. I had to scale each area differently. Kinda a pain but worth it in the long run. You can shift them to fit a particular spot. Just make sure the scale and size is close as possible. As for the se damage I did it topically from reference pictures in the gallery. AoSW pics. Also from TerminalFettlers pics in the paint up feed. Here are where the stencils are located. Just don’t rush take your time and the results will show. Thanks for the kind words happy to help anyway I can.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back