ESB(Now ROTJ!) Progress thread

Had a random photographer take some pretty great shots of me for my first time out. Gonna get cracking on the rest of the helmet and the jetpack now. Still need to work out the harness situation, I've got a bigdane but I have NO idea how I'm going to do the strapping lol

Comic Con 2016-148.jpg

Comic Con 2016-149.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this one too! My flak vest got bunched up underneath the abdomen armor when I was sitting down.

Comic Con 2016-150.jpg

Looking good buddy!
Sorry I didn't send you pics last night of the knee attachment...after work I was scrambling to get my suit somewhat troopable for a quick holloween trick-or-treat walk with my nephews. They begged me to go with them ;)
I'll try and send those pics this evening after work.

Looking good Alex. Once you put your harness under the vest, it will all tighten up and look even better.

If you need any help on the straps, let me know, I built my entire harness and sewed up all the straps by hand.

Had a random photographer take some pretty great shots of me for my first time out. Gonna get cracking on the rest of the helmet and the jetpack now. Still need to work out the harness situation, I've got a bigdane but I have NO idea how I'm going to do the strapping lol

Looking good Alex. Once you put your harness under the vest, it will all tighten up and look even better.

If you need any help on the straps, let me know, I built my entire harness and sewed up all the straps by hand.
I need help with the straps. Lol.

Looking good buddy!
Sorry I didn't send you pics last night of the knee attachment...after work I was scrambling to get my suit somewhat troopable for a quick holloween trick-or-treat walk with my nephews. They begged me to go with them ;)
I'll try and send those pics this evening after work.
No worries! I don't plan to wear it again for a little while. Doing an armor repaint, so no rush!

I'm impressed that you can sit down! I can't! Well, not in my truck anyway!

The only reason I could I think was because I didn't have my jetpack lol.

Another couple of pictures from the con. I keep looking at them and I realize... I prepped sanded and painted armor and partially a helmet in 17 days, I can't wait to take my time on the rest of it haha.

View attachment DSC01249.jpg

View attachment DSC01521.jpg

Haven't gotten anything really done lately, my friend bought my armor, so I'm going to be redoing a new set... once I get around to finishing my FPH2 I'll post up those pics and then fix up my right gauntlet, dental files in the wrong place and one fell off... ha

Very well done! It's awesome to see your Fett with great pictures done professionally. Congrats on an amazing Fett!
Thank you! Once it's ACTUALLY complete I plan on taking more pictures but it's gotta take a backseat for now... At least I got to wear it out! Haha

IMG_20170207_160505_930.jpg

Changing up my build from ESB to ROTJ. Started by redying my Arkady flight suit. This was my first time doing anything of the sort and it looks as though it came out okay. Just need to hit it with weathering now.

IMG_20170207_160505_930.jpg

Ooh aren't you near Dallas? You going to go to the fan expo this year?

Sent from my iPhone

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back