Flightsuit (inc. pouches, vest, spats) $320
NME Jetpack $350
3D printed Toe Spikes $20
Metal Toe Spikes ???
Metal Borden connector $16
Jetpack Stabilizer $35
Hotpocket Chest Lights $80
ROTJ Girth Belt $100
ESB Ammo Belt $210 (converted to ROTJ with buttonless pouch purchase for $50) $260

Total
$2957

One thing to note with these prices is that I'm painting everything myself, if you're commissioning these out to someone else to paint the pieces for you, the price for your build will go up...

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. I'm using an excel spread sheet to help me. This task is exciting but a little daunting to be honest. Your list looks good but one thing I don't think I saw was the Chest armor lights. If you are going to do a light kit I've heard Fettronics makes a good light kit and that's probably the route I'm going to go.

Cheers and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the same boat. I'm using an excel spread sheet to help me. This task is exciting but a little daunting to be honest. Your list looks good but one thing I don't think I saw was the Chest armor lights. If you are going to do a light kit I've heard Fettronics makes a good light kit and that's probably the route I'm going to go.

Cheers and good luck!
Thanks, yeah, now that I have a list in a spreadsheet I'm starting to see how crazy this all is! Also thanks for mentioning the electronics!

screenused or not harness?
Thanks! I forgot about that as well. :)

Thanks, yeah, now that I have a list in a spreadsheet I'm starting to see how crazy this all is! Also thanks for mentioning the electronics!

Thanks! I forgot about that as well. :)
np mate :)
however you can scratchbuild a lot of things and save a lot of money. at the moment i spent like 1 300 $ for all the costume and i handmade all the armor, a second helmet , the belt, the harness, the cape, the sidearm holster too ;)
(and very important i learn a lot of things like airbrushing and using VTR ecc ecc and a lot of fun ;) )

I may have missed them when reading your list but are the flak vest, neck seal and pouches in there?

Good luck with the build :)

I may have missed them when reading your list but are the flak vest, neck seal and pouches in there?

Good luck with the build :)
Nope, they're under Flightsuit+ accessories. I just didn't amend the price to include them. Thanks!

Good luck, buddy. I created a spreadsheet for my build as well. It really helped me to plan out my build and to see the cost of everything. Needless to say, my wife cannot ever see this spreadsheet. ;) Are you going to get a beacon light kit for your JP? Maybe a JP stabilizer as well? There are also the dental files you can get from Boja. And last but not least, are you going to install electronics in your EE-3? (sorry, I am a firm believer that everyone should install lights and sound in their blasters if possible, lol). If so, I can tell ya where to get all that. None of these things are necessities but certainly something to think about. Excited for you, man!

Good luck, buddy. I created a spreadsheet for my build as well. It really helped me to plan out my build and to see the cost of everything. Needless to say, my wife cannot ever see this spreadsheet. ;) Are you going to get a beacon light kit for your JP? Maybe a JP stabilizer as well? There are also the dental files you can get from Boja. And last but not least, are you going to install electronics in your EE-3? (sorry, I am a firm believer that everyone should install lights and sound in their blasters if possible, lol). If so, I can tell ya where to get all that. None of these things are necessities but certainly something to think about. Excited for you, man!

I really would like to get lights and sounds into my blaster. Probably after I complete the entire build, but it's definitely at the top of the list for hoards. I don't think I need dental files, aren't those for ROTJ?

ESB Progress thread

I really would like to get lights and sounds into my blaster. Probably after I complete the entire build, but it's definitely at the top of the list for hoards. I don't think I need dental files, aren't those for ROTJ?

red and silver dental files for the right gauntlet and a blue one for the jetpack.

Bryan, you stole the words right out if my moufff. that EE3 has to go PEWPEW! although you forgot the copper piece at the end of the whipcord housing! LMAO

Cat, you definitely want to think about attachment methods. grommets and screws/bolts for the vest, magnets maybe (those can get pricey), snaps and elastic for the knees and cod, velcro, helmet padding etc. also, if you are thinking of being heard under the helmet, you'll definitely need an amplifier and speaker of some sorts along with a microphone. helmet fans wouldnt hurt either, it gets a bit toasty behind the T visor.

Sent from my R2 unit

red and silver dental files for the right gauntlet and a blue one for the jetpack.

Bryan, you stole the words right out if my moufff. that EE3 has to go PEWPEW! although you forgot the copper piece at the end of the whipcord housing! LMAO

Cat, you definitely want to think about attachment methods. grommets and screws/bolts for the vest, magnets maybe (those can get pricey), snaps and elastic for the knees and cod, velcro, helmet padding etc. also, if you are thinking of being heard under the helmet, you'll definitely need an amplifier and speaker of some sorts along with a microphone. helmet fans wouldnt hurt either, it gets a bit toasty behind the T visor.

Sent from my R2 unit
Are there reference pics of the files in the gallery? I can't believe I missed these details.

Thanks for all the help!

Are there reference pics of this in the gallery? I can't believe I missed these details.

Thanks for all the help!

no worries! glad to help [emoji16]

back of the whipcord housing...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446074229.919211.jpg

just to the left of the JP stabilizer on the opposite side from the beacon. its small but its there...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446074293.063032.jpg

Sent from my R2 unit

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446074229.919211.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446074293.063032.jpg

Okay, I've amended the spreadsheet again. Am I missing anything that I'll need for basic approval? Thanks!

So... how does one with an Arkady flack vest use a jetpack harness? Do I take it to a tailor and have them cut the slits in the tops and bottoms?

You can take it to a tailor if you want. I just cut the slits myself. They're under the back armour so they're never seen. I might get around to prettying up the cuts with some stitching one day, but it's not a big deal for me.

my wife has a "button hole" maker on her sewing machine! BAZINGA! awesome jetpack strap holes in the vest

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back