EE-3 Blaster kits

That is incorrect Hyperfirm has updated this piece by purchasing the one that I offer (which was confirmed upon asking Lewis but I haven't receive any resolution from him) & using it on there molds without asking my permission. So this piece is more correct in my opinion. Per the attached photo from their website with a close up of the piece from my sales thread.

Looks exactly like stormriders too....

Sent from my iPhone

Looks exactly like stormriders too....

Stormrider's, Sidewinder;s, DVH's, & Rafal's all look similar but are each different in their own way. I designed one for MLS but not sure if he has implemented that into his kits yet, but his prior piece is also similar looking. This is going to happen when trying to make a reproduction of the same piece.

In regards to the Hyperfirm (Hfx Productions) part I have had correspondence with Lewis where he confirmed buying the part from me. I had the transaction information prior to asking him but he gave me confirmation. He purchased my pieces & added them to his EE-3 which was done without my knowledge & has been offering this for sale on his kits. I had asked him a few months ago (September 2015) to come up with some resolution on this with no response in return. I have worked with other guys on things like this, which in those cases it was done up front. Not finding out after the fact.

So adhering to the original posts question.

Based on the lack of response & resolution from Hyperfirm (Hfx Productions) on my dealings with them, regardless of how nice their products are I can't recommend or endorse them.

MLS & Sidewinder (don't have one but another Fett in my Garrison has one) both make nice kits & you can't go wrong with either.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back