ROTJ EE-3

Real Scooby

Active Hunter
About 15 years ago I already had a 90% complete ANH SE Boba Fett costume finished.
Most of the armor and softparts I bought from bobamaker, a few pieces I made on my own and the blaster came from Sidewinder. ( somewhere in the deep caverns of this board there should be a building diary )
Then, some serious circumstances forced me to sell everything, wich I regreted instantly.

Right now, I am just at the beginning of a second try, as everything should come out easier due 3D printing, modern materials, awesome sources...

And so, the ride beginns today, as I just recieved another awesome EE-3 kit from Sidewinder again

20230831_152437.jpg

Last edited:
Real Scooby
Bummer that you had to sell off everything. But I get it, times get tough and most folks look for that easy way to gain that quick buck to alleviate the pain. BUT.....sounds like that's past you, which is a good thing and more importantly your on your way once again to becoming Fett! So I believe congrats are in order. And also got yourself started out right with a Sidewinder EE-3. Got mine last year, and I love mine!
Sidewinder - Iron's EE-3.jpg

I also integrated a magnetic orange tip for cons too so it can easily be removed for pics!
Photo Feb 21 2023, 6 01 26 PM.jpg

Have fun!
:cool: (y)

-Iron

**UPDATE**
I put the .stl file for the orange tip in my WIP, which is: Iron's ROTJ WIP
(Page 21 - Post #421)

Last edited:
Thanks dude. Reactivating my account over here, just felt like I am home again, so... thanks for the re-welcome

At this point, I am still unsure if I do another Boba or just do a OC Mandalorian

The magnetic orange tip is a great idea and I might copy that

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back