Do you use Tapatalk?

Rchrz60

New Hunter
So this is probably a dumb thread and may have been covered a ton already, but if not I'm kind of curious. Do you use Tapatalk or similar app for the forums, or are you still using the traditional computer.

Not sure why I thought this would be an interesting thread, but I'm sitting in my living room after just getting home from work, and before I head off to bed, checking the various threads, posts, and updates, and realized I'm on here so much more now than when I just used my computer. I remember when I had just joined the RPF a log time ago.... And would only be on every few days if not once a week because it was such a pain to boot up the computer, check my posts and then shut down the computer. Now I'm on the boards 3 to 4 times a day if not more. When I first get to work before I have to head in I check the post from my international brothers and sisters from the night before, I'm thumbing around checking people's progress pics when I take a smoke break, I'm reading the warnings about certain sellers *cough..starfortressproductions...cough* or about tips to get your bucket to shine just right. I couldn't believe how much more involved I was in the forum all because of a little app.

So who else out there is in the same star cruiser I am, or am I in a life pod all by myself? And on that note, good night to some, good morning to others.

I use Tapatalk whenever I have to go mobile, but generally I'm using a computer. The reason for the versatility is 2-fold:

1- I can constantly, always be connected to TDH and RPF, and
2- You may never know exactly where I'm posting from or what device I'm using!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHA

But seriously, it's super convenient to have multiple means of connecting to the site.

I like using Taptalk in general on my android. It allows me to browse from anywhere and I can also link to several other star wars forums I belong to. Plus, I kinda like the simplicity of the layout, makes it a lot easier to use I think.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back