ARMOR in europe

emme3

Active Hunter
hello guys ! perhaps soon i will upgrade my armor so i will need a kit or a painted armor.. can you tell me where i can find it in europe so i have not to pay so much $$$ for the customs and the shipping?
i know bobamaker but i wanna know if there are anothers good makers and their prices ! thank you

The cheapest way would be to make the armor yourself, using WOF´s templates and as material sintra or hard-foam-board (easy to form, cut and paint). Sellers in GB would be RS Prop Masters (got a website) or DC Props (to find on this board). For prices you´ll have to contact them.

The cheapest way would be to make the armor yourself, using WOF´s templates and as material sintra or hard-foam-board (easy to form, cut and paint). Sellers in GB would be RS Prop Masters (got a website) or DC Props (to find on this board). For prices you´ll have to contact them.
thank you for the help mate

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back