Albino Fett Pre Pro Rifle Reference Pictures

Hi Alan, yes I´am very interested in the control panel. Please PM me if they´re ready.
Thanks a lot.

Sven

I will be working on these drawings hopefully this week and I will be doing the control panel as well as a few other correction. If you like I can drop you a PM when they are ready?

I'll stick to toy guns for my mods. As much as I would like to have the real thing, the firearms cortol folks are really cracking down. In some states you can't even have a toy gun that looks real, orange muzzle or not. (Edited for content - I had a bit more to say on this)

I have to say it again Great Job on the blaster.

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:
HI,
here´s a little update of my blaster.
I change the colour into a dull black and add the side display.

100d2361sj5.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-27

100d2364rk9.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-27

100d2358rz2.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-27

100d2369ts8.jpg

Shot at 2007-07-27

Sven

Looks Good Sven. I might have to try one of those if I can find a good Uzi to base it on. What did you use to make the angles piece on the side with the patterson tool handle?

Phil

Looks Good Sven. I might have to try one of those if I can find a good Uzi to base it on. What did you use to make the angles piece on the side with the patterson tool handle?

Phil

Hi Phil, I took the supplied ammo magazine (or better parts of it) from the uzi for the side piece. I´don´t know, what it was made of. But I think it fit. Thanks
Sven

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back