New profile posts

Hi, I am new to the site but not the collecting. I was just curious as to how much your Mando armor is going for?
Are you still producing HIC parts? I would like to order anything you are still producing especially han himself. thanks
Thank you. I am very new to this costume building and can see me getting addicted. My company does a Halloween contest for a local special needs school so our theme this year was StarWars so I had to try Boba.
Hey Seeker,
I am Also interested in a JF jetpack harness. Please let me know if you can help me out, thanks
Looking to purchase a chest light package but can’t connect to your website. Says domain is no longer active.
F
Fettronics
I had some problems with my ISP, but everything is good now. Fettronics.com is reachable again.
New to the Mandalorian Merc club and looking for a template for a flak vest. Can't wait to get fully involved in all the areas of making my kit.
Hello was wanting to get a couple prices on a cape and also a set of the braids for a ESB Fett. Thanks
I’m interested in the flight suit. But don’t need the vest. Willing to separate?
clown3y
clown3y
Yeah, I'd also sell those pieces on their own. I've sent you a PM :)