WIP: Super Trooper Fett Variant, Celebration V

I haven't been on in a while and just came across this thread! WOW, sounds great James! I cant wait to see it in person!
I was just updating my website today and have a page on my Supertrooper helmet. I brought it along with me to C4 and displayed it at TDH booth.
Darren
http://www.dwdesignstudios.com/WhiteFettHelmetPage.html
whitefett1.jpg

Sweet Darren! We got to clean that Super Trooper helmet up though! The blue coded Pineal Sensor is greenish, like the Pre-Pro I, II and possibly III. The two flashing magnetic field diffusers on top of the range finder are red just like all of the other Pre-Pros and film versions. The little circle on the right side, which has a cool name I am sure, but I don't know that one, is silver or aluminum in color. I also believe there is silver on the range finder ear cap, with subtle silver trim, but I am not quite sure yet. If you are building a new ESB, you ought to convert your old one into Super Trooper!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a pic of my helmet to show the colours I used for turn signals and borden connector as well as the ear pieces, I took reference from the Starwars.com video (y)

SUPER07.JPG

Here's a pic of my helmet to show the colours I used for turn signals and borden connector as well as the ear pieces, I took reference from the Starwars.com video (y)

Hey Headless, do you think the the "turn signal" is the same color as all other Fett helmets, or is it in fact blue? Darren's is blue, yours looks to be blue as well.

I was thinking it would be a Red and Green, like the Pre-Pro I. I am going with the Pre-Pro I as my reference.

Okay, got a few PM's from vendors to respond to today. This weekends goal is to finalize all the details; budget, vendors, time lines etc. I want to start building February 15th. I do know that I will be building and painting the helmet, and all of the armor, myself. The Jet Pack I am outsourcing, and the boots and soft parts are already sourced. I will post my build-out plan once I have finished it.

I am curious if anybody knows who might make the Jet Pack grappling projectile where the fins open up? I will use the search function but was wondering if anybody knew off the top of there head. I know I saw a thread awhile ago where some one was machining one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Brother,

Just a reminder. I am still sitting on your finished (Jan 8, 2010) Ammo Belt. I'm afraid if it sits much longer it might turn back into a cow :).

:cheers

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back