WIP Jango Fett

IMG_3403.jpeg

Armor is starting to get put on! Still waiting on finances to continue banging this out, but I’m very close.

IMG_5741.jpeg
Armor is fully mounted and ready to go. My man of war jetpack harness/kit arrives tomorrow. I’m also going to start weather this armor but I have zero clue how, and I’m painting the jetpack but I’ve never done painting before. This should get interesting. Also it looks like I have a dremel ding in the armor on my right plate, I gotta get that thing out

Looking awesome so far!!

For the thigh plates, I am using 2 Chicago screws on each holster that will attach through 2 marked points on the thigh armor. I haven't done it yet but I can post some pictures on how I go about it. The biggest thing is just making sure that the holsters and thigh armor are exactly where you wont them prior to drilling the holes.

Here is a picture of the setup from Seeker's jango tips post:
holster setup.jpg

DrToothache where did you get the piece that rigs onto the cod piece for the holsters ? I seem to be missing that.
It came with my holster assembly that I purchased. I have seen it on Etsy though a few times so that might be a good place to search. It also wouldn't be too hard to make from scratch since it is a pretty simple design.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back