WIP Female Boba Fett for Celebration 6- Now with paint progress pics from Spideyfett!

Looking good so far!
How pressed were you coming into the stretch to finish? Been thinking about you and all you had going on w/ both costumes.
I hope it all pulled together and the armor attachment went smoothly, you decide to go rare earth magnets after all?
It has been a long time in the works..I remember talking about it with both Art and you at SDCC 09 at one of our Hard Rock hangout nights.
Hard to believe its finally done! Very excited for you Kristen!
Better see some final product pictures. =)
Have fun at C6, wish I was there!

PS...Love the boots! They are perfectly awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Christi, I was glueing magnets into it on Wednesday night and re-glueing stuff again on Friday before I wore it for a second time. It was pretty crazy but it just looked so great! Once it get's back here (on the R2D2 Builders transport) I've got to work on making a few changes but overall it was awesome.

Thank you RKD- I really appreciate it. The paint that Alex did was second to none. I will eventually get to posting some pics up for you guys here! STILL trying to get caught up!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back