General Which of the 4 darts have the tips painted? (ROTJ)

Fugesat

New Hunter
Hello all, I recall seeing a pic once on here of a close-up of the darts. After no luck searching here and Google, I've come seeking help. The two darts in question would be the four that are on the Right gauntlet. Assuming dart 1 is closest to the thumb, and dart 4 the opposite/outer one, can anyone help? Thanks!

I asked Raf this very same question and got this very detailed response. (Answer...it depends).

It's hard to tell the correct colors for the ROTJ right gauntlet darts, but judging by these images the colors are: black, red, black and red.

Boba-Fett-Costume-Return-of-the-Jedi-07.png
Found http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/gall...174-boba-fett-return-of-the-jedi-costume.html for the larger image

The MoM, DaG and SWtE exhibits shows a black, clean, black, clean setup, but this gauntlet is not the ROTJ Hero:

Boba-Fett-Costume-SWTE-11-23-2008-22.jpg

The AoSW and CI-V exhibits have the black, red, black and red colors; this also isn't the ROTJ hero gauntlet, but the modified and slightly repainted Pre-Pro #2 gauntlet:
(link to image)
Boba-Fett-Costume-CIV-Britt-093.jpg

Please note, I edited Raf a little bit by removing an additional picture he sent me for reference. But I thought the extra pictures and knowledge might help someone. I searched for this information on this site..but gave up and messaged Raf who of course had the answer.

Boba-Fett-Costume-Return-of-the-Jedi-07.png

Boba-Fett-Costume-SWTE-11-23-2008-22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not trying to muddy the waters, but does anyone have any insight into the ESB darts? I could never tell if the tips should be painted or not.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back