What's the best ESB jumpsuit out there

i just got my skygunbro jumpsuit and vest yesterday and all i have to say is... .GREAT GREAT GREAT. super nice quality and good guy to deal with. great purchase. i would highly recommend.

SlaveR5

SlaveR5 said:
i just got my skygunbro jumpsuit and vest yesterday and all i have to say is... .GREAT GREAT GREAT. super nice quality and good guy to deal with. great purchase. i would highly recommend.

SlaveR5
Me too, thanks Skygunbro the suit and vest fit like a glove. (y)

pennywise,

how tight does your fit? can you sit down in your flightsuit? mine fits perfect if i dont sit down... but then boba should never sit down :)

SlaveR5

here are some pics (front and back) of my new skygunbro jumpsuit and vest. super nice work!!! Highly recommend

SlaveR5

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

SlaveR5 said:
pennywise,

how tight does your fit? can you sit down in your flightsuit? mine fits perfect if i dont sit down... but then boba should never sit down :)

SlaveR5
you should be able to sit down and move comfortably in your suit....the problem with making suits is everyone is built different...its sounds to me like you need some length added to your torso area....
ANother problem i run into alot is measurements being off..we add room to areas of the suit for bending stretching sitting etc... if its tight the measurements were probably off.....Please dont take that as its your fault thats not at all what im suggesting...I make mistakes as well it might have been my fault as well...what I would suggest is lmk what you think after you wear it a bit and if you feel you want that extra room id be more than happy to fix it for you...after all fett needs to sit and have a break and slop some grub...who wants to relax or eat standing up... :)

skygunbro

thanks for the info. i'll wear it around the house after the holidays pass and touch base with you. if it's still seems tight and you could fix it that would be very very cool!!

thanks again! Have a great holiday!
SlaveR5

skygunbro said:
you should be able to sit down and move comfortably in your suit....the problem with making suits is everyone is built different...its sounds to me like you need some length added to your torso area....
ANother problem i run into alot is measurements being off..we add room to areas of the suit for bending stretching sitting etc... if its tight the measurements were probably off.....Please dont take that as its your fault thats not at all what im suggesting...I make mistakes as well it might have been my fault as well...what I would suggest is lmk what you think after you wear it a bit and if you feel you want that extra room id be more than happy to fix it for you...after all fett needs to sit and have a break and slop some grub...who wants to relax or eat standing up... :)
This is why I bought my suit from SGB, even though mine was perfect he backs his work if theres a issue.(y) Like he says if your unsure of your measurements have a taylor do it for you!

I for one have nothing but good things to say about him. He is honest and straitforword about his casts and props. He backs them up and comunicates well. Now that I am seeing the vest and jupsuit he dose, I just may have to make some new purchases in the near future.

Thanks for the Kudo's guys........We have done quite a few suits and for the most part there isnt any issues...I have no problem working with people as far as fitting issues go even if it ends up that you measured wrong....Also just a note if people need to get ahold of me its better to email me....for some reason ever since I got a new pc sometimes I cant access here easily...so pm's sometimes go un anawered for long periods of time......email is skygunbrojpw@yahoo.com thanks.:cheers

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back